Iconic Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60

Author Topic: Iconic Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60  (Read 5313 times)

this sucks though i was really looking forward to the new star wars

Empire Strikes Back Episode II: Electric Boogaloo

Has anybody ever watched that episode of bojack horseman where they do a digital clone of him and he doesn't even need to act in the movie? I feel like one day we'll make digital scans of actors and just animate them to act out their roles in movies, and by then they'll also have voice modulators to make you sound like the actor too so they can just recreate old actors that have died

Has anybody ever watched that episode of bojack horseman where they do a digital clone of him and he doesn't even need to act in the movie? I feel like one day we'll make digital scans of actors and just animate them to act out their roles in movies, and by then they'll also have voice modulators to make you sound like the actor too so they can just recreate old actors that have died
it's plausible, but you gotta remember a perfect digital recreation of a famous person costs way more than just the famous person. if it's gonna happen, it's probably just going to be the deceased, and even then that creeps me out

i hope so because i don't want to lose danny devito, ever

2016: “Just because the year is almost over doesnt mean I cant claim one last life!”

She died by moonlight, strangled by her own bra. Rest in peace.

heh. Le forget Twennty Six Teen Right Guys?
edit : thanks for the gold kind stranger

are people handicapped famous people die every year. not just 2016

this sucks though i was really looking forward to the new star wars

Episode 8 finished shooting back in July, so I'd think they'd have all her footage.

Sad, though.

edit : thanks for the gold kind stranger
alright that was a good one lol

heh. Hillary Clinton uses Star Wars in a speech and when she loses carrie fisher dies #pizzagate

heh. Hillary Clinton uses Star Wars in a speech and when she loses carrie fisher dies #pizzagate
upvote

i heard shes finished filming her parts for epp 8 and 9.
i dont know how true that is, but shes not a major character so its possible.