Author Topic: ComicSans (197942) and SuperUnova (208518) - flooding kyle's grapple knife  (Read 5720 times)

unova is back at it again along with some other guy named comicsans

comicsans is RUN.exe or Sheebps

This happened to blok's city RPG, exact same thing, and from what I know and seen before, the same guy has been spamming for years.

Look back in Drama, about a couple years ago, I'm pretty sure there was someone with an exact same method used, and currently only his buddies are left trolling on Bloks's City RPG, but SuperUnova did spam Blok's City RPG earlier.

The reason I don't have a chat log is because I've been moderating and playing on the server for a 5-6 hours and I'm really tired, he impersonates me and spams and I kick him over and over(Eventually he gave up, I couldn't ban because the !b feature was broken), sorry for not adding a chat log and what not, hopefully there was someone on the server that managed to get one.

someone was on the server working with SuperUnova that's why it references seath and ifrits, seath was looking at the blid and told the server that he was watching to see for any name changes, and ifrits is just a player that SuperUnova made fun of.

Jewhad, sounds familiar

-snip-
you got a forum account, finally
OT: /support, comicsans was spamming on Blockland glass chat

I've seen this name before join a server and then get kicked immediately

I just wanted to impeach the mayor

i played with unova once, he seemed fine
but nahhhh
/support

i played with unova once, he seemed fine
but nahhhh
/support
same, she (called herself a girl) was a cool kid
guess not
/support

is unova ban on sight or did he not just come back

is unova ban on sight or did he not just come back

he didn't come back

and that's a good thing but it's like he just swung into full autism mode just after he left

Isnt kyles grapple knife toxic and edgy as stuff anyways

Whatever /support cause its annoying as forget to get flooded

Isnt kyles grapple knife toxic and edgy as stuff anyways

why the forget does this matter

it's just like any other server with the same amount of children in it...