Author Topic: b̶l̶f̶,̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶ badpost's quest to learn russian  (Read 3074 times)

"privyet"/Привет = hey/hi
"khorosho"/Хорошо = good

Russian isn't even a practical language, though. You should consider learning any of the Asian languages or German, as these are countries with heavy economic activity and it's extremely useful and respectful for business purposes.

Russian isn't even a practical language, though. You should consider learning any of the Asian languages or German, as these are countries with heavy economic activity and it's extremely useful and respectful for business purposes.
he just wants to play csgo

I'm getting a minor in Russian after taking two years of language classes.
so u can officially be commie scum??

so u can officially be commie scum??
I thought Russia wasn't communist since the the fall of the Soviet Union back in '91

Russia's new Commie party is taking nearly 1/3 of the council of Russia

Maybe I should, and I will soon. But for now, I will stick to russian since it would be cool too.

That's not true though. Russian, arabic and mandarin are some of the most demanded languages in business

That's not true though. Russian, arabic and mandarin are some of the most demanded languages in business

arabic and mandarin are both asian

You want slave-labor asian. Not terrorism asian. Mandarin would be your only choice.

Russia is the white trash of Europe, and forget them. Hope Annoying Orange can lift the little Izhmash embargo we have though.
but most of it is in asia

Russia is the white trash of Europe, and forget them. Hope Annoying Orange can lift the little Izhmash embargo we have though.
but most of it is in asia

this reminds me of a soviet population map that looks like an infection map