[NEWS] California making laws to lift some weight off minor's shoulders.

Author Topic: [NEWS] California making laws to lift some weight off minor's shoulders.  (Read 1946 times)

in other news, the creep and loli lover population suddenly inflates in California

Espio is booking the plane ticket as we speak boys
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:16:59 AM by Red Spy »

no
underage prostitution is still illegal in the state of california
its just that the prostitutes are considered victims rather than criminals
the clients are still criminals

its just that the prostitutes are considered victims rather than criminals

Still really loving stupid

man I wish escape from LA would become a reality

the clients are still criminals
no one said otherwise. but thats off topic

fact remains, underage prostitution is legal is cali.

highly misleading title. it just changes the law so that underaged prostitutes are victims, not criminals. this is probably designed to stop child exploitation.

Still really loving stupid
People under 18 who are put into prostitution don't do so willingly, and the act of having love with an underage persons is still illegal. This just makes it so that the people who put them into prostitution (AKA human traffickers/love traffickers) are the ones who get put in jail, not the minor who was forced into prostitution.

So no, the title is a flat-out lie. It is not legal to buy love from someone under 18.

It is not legal to buy love from someone under 18.
damnit my dreams are crushed

But I just bought five pounds of love

People under 18 who are put into prostitution don't do so willingly, and the act of having love with an underage persons is still illegal. This just makes it so that the people who put them into prostitution (AKA human traffickers/love traffickers) are the ones who get put in jail, not the minor who was forced into prostitution.

So no, the title is a flat-out lie. It is not legal to buy love from someone under 18.

My apologies for the title. Seems that I have misunderstood the new law change, and relied more on other sources who have done so as well.

Is prostitution legal at all in California?