Author Topic: Voice Actors needed  (Read 1433 times)

So I started a movie project last year called Glory Long Past that would be a blockland made movie and about 10 people and me worked on it and completed an hour and a half of video footage (half the movie) that hasn't been given sound then we stopped, this was back in august when we stopped, because school started and got in the way of our filming schedules. We had originally projected to have it done by 10.21.16 but that has passed and the same half done soundless movie is sitting in my computer. I've recently caught up a little with school work and decided the least I could do was scribble out some plot elements and ideas while giving out script to people who wanto take part in it, because they could do it in their own free time then send me the audio. For anyone interested simply pm me about it, I especially need people who can do good accents, dosen't matter which accent because all will be used. Here is the movie trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJI2zGRvUsU

Wrong board, should be in general discussion.

i have a bit of a childish voice
but i can sound mature in a few ways
sign me up, im in

I could do it too if I got the time for it and if you don't mind that I'm not a native speaker. I could send you a sample if you want.