3x3 plate prints

Author Topic: 3x3 plate prints  (Read 569 times)

Currently working on ModTer prints for 1x1 to 4x4 for some filler prints.  However, 3x3 seems to not work.  I essentially took the main ModTer images and cropped them down for each size.  1x1, 1x2 and 2x2 all work (haven't done 4x4 yet), but 3x3 shows up blank.  I've also realized that the 3x3 gets its prints from the 2x2 plate and doesn't have its own selection of prints.

Any ideas on how to get this working? Is the 3x3 broken? Or do I need to do something differently on the print to get it to show up.

Oh and if I select the other print for the 3x3 it stretches it as that is actually the print for the 2x2.

Edit: I suppose I should probably upload the files.
Here is the 2x2 package.
Edit: 4x4 works correctly but still shows up in the 2x2 category for whatever reason.  Using the 4x4 print on the 3x3 plate works correctly, however, it shrinks the print and isn't correctly sized.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:44:02 PM by DaBlocko »

In the server.cs for the brick there should be something that specifies what print library the brick reads from. You need no category larger than 1x1 since no matter the print size, it will be rescaled to fit the brick itself.

It looks like your 3x3f print is reading from the 2x2f library.