Author Topic: Star Wars Ships  (Read 972 times)

Lots of star wars themed stuff happening recently. I'm joining in on it, haha.

I'm looking to create some high quality star wars ships, since the older ones aren't really that great. So far, I made a model for a TIE fighter and an x-wing is currently in the works.
TIE model
Basically I need someone to help out with scripting these or at least show me the ropes so I can do it myself. With my last vehicle (the mi-24 heli), I got it as far as showing up in-game, but it was really broken. If anyone is up for the task it would be greatly appreciated. If this project takes off, there will probably be more ships made in the future, but let's start small.

Magus is already working on some really good ones that function a bit like the f18 by strato. I tested the current ones (awing, xwing, tie fighter) and they work really well. Why not wait for his to release

Why wait? The more, the better.

Why wait? The more, the better.
His model is so similair to yours, why make two of the same ship? He could make some clone wars era ships.

Why don't you two work together so you can make the ships feel the same and make them twice as fast?

If that's the case, I'd be happy to work together. I actually talked to cowboy dude a couple days ago about it, but nothing really happened (why i made this thread). Magus, I'll message you on steam/discord at some point in the near future if you're interested.

tbh i gotta say that model looks better than magus's. lower poly count too