if you eat poisoned food are you committing Self Delete or being murdered

Poll

well which is it punk

Self Delete
4 (12.5%)
murder
18 (56.3%)
there is no life there is no death we are all one being subconsciously experiencing itself
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: if you eat poisoned food are you committing Self Delete or being murdered  (Read 2207 times)

if you get killed by a sniper is it Self Delete

if you get killed by a sniper is it Self Delete
It depends. If the sniper is wearing a ghillie suit, it's murder, because how could you see someone that's totally invisible? If not, it's Self Delete.

I've got a bit of a request OP, could you allow people to edit their choice on the poll? I want to see if I've changed anyone's minds here.

I've got a bit of a request OP, could you allow people to edit their choice on the poll? I want to see if I've changed anyone's minds here.

IDK if I did it or not

but its more of a game of chicken. you might be like, 'i'm going to poison her but she won't know she's being poisoned' or you can be reverse and say 'if im smart enough to poison her she's going to poison me'

but what if both people don't know they're being poisoned but know they're poisoning the other

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkBuKQEkio

if you die of natural causes is it Self Delete or nature murdering you

if you die of food is it poisoning

if you have two plates of food and you know someone poisoned one of them but you don't know which one is it murder or Self Delete

if you take a bullet into your body are you committing Self Delete or being murdered

if you are killed do you die

if you die were you ever truly alive

if you know it's poisoned and eat it anyway, it's Self Delete lol

if you die of natural causes is it Self Delete or nature murdering you
its nature killing you

if i jump in front of a car is it me committing Self Delete or the driver murdering me

if you die in the game do you die in real life

what if you poison someone's food and they poison yours and you both eat it at the same time. murder? double Self Delete? mexican standoff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkBuKQEkio

if you die of cancer is it Self Delete