Author Topic: New kid on the block  (Read 2920 times)

Foxscotch everything I known about you was A LIE, how could you DO THIS TO ME

ya giv me the alt treatment all u want bby

Definitely Nickpb

Idk how pretentious Harmony sounds but I got the name a while ago because my friend told me my last name (Harmon) could be turned into Harmony and used as an alias
I also lurked without an account, didn't feel like signing up and had no reason to until now.
likely stories and what is your excuse for this??????????

this is quite an old ID. u going to say you just don't play blockland? huhu???
Foxscotch everything I known about you was A LIE, how could you DO THIS TO ME
i still luv u

Holy- you guys post way too fast. I realize these "I'm new" posts are p sus, I'm not dumb. Just because I lurked doesn't mean I owned an account or the game for that matter forever... I found the game from a YT video that was recommended to me and I lurked the forum just to look at cool builds and eventually Off Topic. I actually just bought the game recently so I decided to register as well. Chillllll

Holy- you guys post way too fast.
pretending to be surprised by posting frequency despite saying you have lurked for a while
you should at least get your stories straight breh

Holy- you guys post way too fast.

I thought you lurked here

Wouldn't you know how fast we post

pretending to be surprised by posting frequency despite saying you have lurked for a while
? I was surprised because every time I tried to post I would keep getting a message
Plus it's like 1AM

i mean people are posting faster than usual tonight

no way nick would be this nice tbh

no way nick would be this nice tbh
well it wouldn't be a very good idea to act like yourself while undercover

I don't think she is an alt.

Welcome to the BL forums.

hi friend we give this treatment to everybody

hi friend we give this treatment to everybody
I don't. but I've really got a feeling about this one

Holy- you guys post way too fast. I realize these "I'm new" posts are p sus, I'm not dumb. Just because I lurked doesn't mean I owned an account or the game for that matter forever... I found the game from a YT video that was recommended to me and I lurked the forum just to look at cool builds and eventually Off Topic. I actually just bought the game recently so I decided to register as well. Chillllll
Don't worry, it's just an initiation ritual. All new users must be jumped in with tons of 'ALT!!!!!!!!!!!' stuffposts. It toughens your skin. Anyways, welcome to our community!

ive brought this up like 3 times but i remember when silreath made an "im new" thread and literally everyone thought he was setro