Poll

should (will) this become a full series

what the forget reason would it not be a full series it's like heroin it's so good
22 (35.5%)
it's amazing but CN is such a suicidal company that they'll completely pass it by for "Johnny Test pt. II: Electric Boogaloo"
23 (37.1%)
eh
6 (9.7%)
I don't like it personally but I am a kind generous soul so I won't say it doesn't have a chance
4 (6.5%)
no this is a stupid baby show for stupid babies also I am a stupid baby where can I watch full episodes of "TTG"
7 (11.3%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: infinity train hype train (get it ahahaHAHA)  (Read 8105 times)

if they do greenlight this show the fart jokes really need to go

I thought they actually integrated that part into the story pretty well
they turned something that normally would be stupid and only shoved in because "lulz farts!!!!1!11!1!" into one of the main driving forces in the story while making it not about the farts but the idea of possibility and a lesson about going for it no matter the odds

IDK the show's really good okay

i looked on their channel and theres a thing called OK KO that was funny
if that isnt greenlighted yet id prefer that was instead of this

Yes. Please i need this cartoon nebtwork...i need more Enid.... Blease..

also there's a mobile game for it. it was created by ian jq, who is a co-producer? co-creator? co-something-or-other for steven universe  (developer, co-executive producer, supervising director, writer, storyboard artist)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:32:19 PM by otto-san »

on OK KO, it's actually animated by Studio Yotta, the same people who animate Starbomb's music videos (I think they even help animate "Hellbenders")
they've put out a crapton of pilots, nice to see one get picked up

EDIT: it's actually animated by a ton of people, doesn't discredit Yotta's work though
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:54:20 PM by Tactical Nuke »

yeah yotta did enid's bad day and Hooogoggoghhgh they did a good job

yeah yotta did enid's bad day and Hooogoggoghhgh they did a good job
enid is good

not a fan of the tryhard attempt to sound sophisticated from the girl, half the stuff doesn't even make sense. like the random "correlation isn't causation" thing she said about the spider, where was any correlation in the first place man, and all the stupid stuff about numbers when they first introduce her
the sphere thing is super bad I hate it

but the opening bit that said "infinity train" was really cool. the audio kind of reminded me of the stranger things title sequence which is hella
and the whole concept is pretty neat
so it could have some potential maybe if they delete the stupid sphere and either stop trying to make the girl sound smart or make her say things that actually make any damn sense

On the topic of CN's programming, apparently Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs is getting a series this year
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/cloudy-chance-meatballs-cartoon-network-series-slated-2017/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrFUtDEynmc
It's apparently set before Flint started raining giant food from the heavens, which seems like a neat idea, but they have different voice actors, and while it has an interesting art style, i have mixed feelings about how the show's gonna be as a whole...

^ the hell. why would they have a show about raining food set before any food rains from the sky...

not a fan of the tryhard attempt to sound sophisticated from the girl, half the stuff doesn't even make sense. like the random "correlation isn't causation" thing she said about the spider, where was any correlation in the first place man
I also noticed that, but it was clear what she meant and just seemed like casual dialogue someone might really say. I don't think that was a particularly smart-sounding statement and I don't think it was intended to be.

if they do greenlight this show the fart jokes really need to go
yeah

6 in the forgeten morning what the hell