Complain about the user above you

Author Topic: Complain about the user above you  (Read 5930 times)

Although I would very much like to guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by Jshotgun and his faction, there are several obstacles that make it difficult to speak out against the hatred and incitement to genocide that lie at the heart of Jshotgun's soliloquies. I will briefly adumbrate these obstacles and then refer to them occasionally throughout the body of this letter. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Like a mental patient who becomes agitated when his delusions are challenged, Jshotgun goes bonkers when encountering a worldview that contradicts his own. For example, Jshotgun hates hearing that his uncongenial fantasy fits neatly into his treacherous, wishy-washy model of society. This revelation invariably provokes temper tantrums and other infantile behavior and causes Jshotgun to try to suppress all indications that if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him create an untrue and injurious impression of an entire people, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that Jshotgun is trying hard to convince a substantial number of nefarious soi-disant do-gooders to replace our timeless traditions with his blathering ones. He presumably believes that the “hundredth-monkey phenomenon” will spontaneously incite tetchy disinformation artists to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that by brainwashing his trucklers with Comstockism, Jshotgun makes them easy to lead, easy to program, and easy to enslave.

Sometimes, I think that all of us are partially to blame for Jshotgun's cankered communiqués. The smallness of our politics, the ease with which we're distracted by the petty and trivial, our chronic avoidance of tough decisions, and our preference for scoring cheap political points instead of rolling up our sleeves and getting people to see through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of Jshotgun's contumelious traducements all help pave the way for Jshotgun to shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions. He has flirted with Jacobinism and some of the more exotic forms of nihilism. But there are other strains of vain Lysenkoism active today and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize aberrant carousers whose logorrheic fervor blinds them to historical lessons. Contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to give Jshotgun condign punishment. Someone has been giving his brain a very thorough washing, and now Jshotgun is trying to do the same to us. Each year, he produces dozens of tracts extolling the virtues of clericalism, parasitism, and solecism while delivering an endless stream of literary assaults on capitalism, democracy, and Western civilization generally. Now take that to the next level: He was warned by his own goombahs not to galvanize an insensate hysteria, a large-scale version of the unbalanced mentality that can create widespread psychological suffering. To cap that off, he is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, Jshotgun frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to inject his lethal poison into our children's minds and souls.

Jshotgun would have you believe that the more strepitant the communication, the more perspicuous the message. I have already, for the present at least, sufficiently answered the climatic part of this proposition and have only to add that it's no secret that Jshotgun's hangers-on will have to stop shouting “Me, me!” and learn to harmonize on “Us, us!”. Understanding this generates a premise for loving the Earth and everything that flowers and crawls upon it. Furthermore, it leads in turn to an understanding of how Jshotgun's companions often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Jshotgun's militarism outfit is not a cultural or religious assemblage, as Jshotgun purports it to be. Rather, it serves an overtly political purpose—and hard-core political at that.

It is high time for people to wake up and speak out against Jshotgun's brutish warnings. And let us not forget that Jshotgun honestly wants me to cry. If I did, I'm sure the chortles from Jshotgun and his den of thieves would be rich and prolonged, especially given how if you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will really find that if Jshotgun gets his way, none of us will be able to empower the oppressed to control their own lives. Therefore, we must not let Jshotgun create an ideological climate that will enable him to enable daft, malign carpers to punch above their weight.

I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making “statistical studies” about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I'd like to see a statistical study of Jshotgun's capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many rapacious cigaretteins realize that Jshotgun presents himself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and brown townysis into higher education. He is eloquent in his denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors stroppy clinchpoops. And here we have the ultimate irony because unless you define success using the sort of loosey-goosey standards by which he abides you'll realize that true measures of success involve arraigning Jshotgun at the tribunal of public opinion. Success is getting the world to see that if you were to unpack and brown townyze the philosophical assumptions behind Jshotgun's claim that there won't be any blowback from his crippling his opponents politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically, you would find that over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that he spends a substantial amount of time searching for his own name on the Web and glorying in the manifold mentions of his coruscating genius. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that Jshotgun has managed to mollify his more trusting critics simply by promising not to commit all sorts of mortal sins—not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones. We shall see how long that lasts. In the meantime, Jshotgun recently wrote a Strategic Deconstructionism Plan. If you ever read it, you'll see that it documents Jshotgun's intent to introduce, cultivate, and encourage moral rot. Shortly thereafter, Jshotgun wrote a Strategic Maoism Plan, which is all about laying the foundation for some serious mischief. Jshotgun is apparently fond of strategizing. It's also rather apparent that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Jshotgun's noxious calumnies isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how Jshotgun's thesis is that the poor, innocent, kitten-loving members of his club are persecuted by people like you and me. That's totally psychotic, you say? Good; that means you're finally catching on. The next step is to observe that Jshotgun recognizes slimy carpetbaggers as fellow peers, as cousins-german, and as brothers. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Jshotgun is more at home with lies than with the truth.)

Ignorance is bliss. This may be why Jshotgun's eulogists are generally all smiles. Since this is one of those “don't say I didn't warn you” letters, I want also to note that Jshotgun likes saying that hooliganism is a wonderful thing. Okay, that's a parody—but not a very gross one. In point of fact, despite what Jshotgun claims, his avaricious words do not exist to create balance and harmony between yin and yang, between masculine and feminine energies. In fact, quite the opposite is true: Last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Jshotgun that my number one priority is to convince the government to clamp down hard on his put-downs. As I expected, Jshotgun was utterly unconvinced.

Although this may come as a surprise to some readers, Jshotgun doesn't shower often enough. Now I could go off on that point alone, but I, hardheaded cynic that I am, want to make this clear so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony—and you know who I'm referring to—can process my point. To put it crudely, he is firmly convinced that gutless pop psychologists should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that my goal is to fight oppression. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that Jshotgun says that society is supposed to be lenient towards condescending party animals. What he means by this, of course, is that he wants free reign to reap a whirlwind of destroyed marriages, damaged children, and, quite possibly, a globe-wide expression of incurable loveually transmitted diseases.

I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Jshotgun were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help him exercise control through indirect coercion or through psychological pressure or manipulation. By preying on people's fear of political and economic instability, Jshotgun is telegraphing his intentions to abandon the idea of universal principles and focus illegitimately on the particular. My cause is to brush away the cobwebs of Dadaism. I call upon men and women from all walks of life to support my cause with their life-affirming eloquence and indomitable spirit of human decency and moral righteousness. Only then will the whole world realize that it's Jshotgun's belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to conspire with evil. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a sadistic idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that just because Jshotgun and his shills don't like being labeled as “snotty grafters” or “acerbic goldbricks” doesn't mean the shoe doesn't fit.

Jshotgun keeps insisting that human rights can best be protected by suspending them altogether. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that at this point in the letter I had planned to tell you that Jshotgun has no qualms about double-crossing the people who trust him most just so he can gain some small advantage. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that a surprisingly large number of sticky-fingered imprudent-types have close ties with him. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to kick butt and take names, we must address the continued social injustice shown by capricious cavilers. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because as far as Jshotgun is concerned, facts and evidence are subordinate to, and mediated by, a “discourse”. There are no right or wrong answers, just competitive discourses. If that's the case, then perhaps Jshotgun would like to explain why he disbelieves that he's thoroughly inconsistent in his views. On one hand, he insists that people prefer “cultural integrity” and “multicultural sensitivity” to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. But on the other hand, he favors using paid informants and provocateurs to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice. How much clearer do I have to explain things before you can see his hypocrisy?

Let me mention again that there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Jshotgun perverts hatred in order to arouse the hostility and excite the cupidity of merciless degenerates, it becomes clear that it's reckless for him to replace discourse and open dialogue with jaded witticisms and blatant ugliness. Or perhaps I should say, it's repressive. He claims to have donated a lot of money to charity over the past few years. I suspect that the nullibicity of those donations would become apparent if one were to audit Jshotgun's books—unless, of course, “charity” includes Jshotgun-run organizations that confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. In that case, I'd say that as the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, only by taking risks and pushing boundaries with this letter can I disseminate as widely as possible all of the information we have regarding Jshotgun's lackadaisical annunciations. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, my opinion of Jshotgun hasn't changed ever since, ages ago, I heard him say something about how the future of the entire world rests in his hands. The point is that Jshotgun talked nonsense then, and he talks nonsense now. The only thing that's changed is that in my observations upon Trotskyism, I have expressed no opinion thus far of the mode of its extinguishment or melioration. I will note, however, though I still have nothing to propose, that Jshotgun swears that might makes right. Clearly, he's living in a world of make-believe, with flowers and bells and leprechauns and magic frogs with funny little hats. Back in the real world, Jshotgun's immoral spin doctors are not known for behaving rationally when presented with a concept with which they disagree, such as that Jshotgun should try being a little more open-minded. Their response to hearing such “offensive” things is to unfurl banners, wave signs, chant slogans, shout insults and taunts, jeer, laugh derisively, and generally demonstrate the self-control of toddlers with Tourette syndrome. What this shows is that Jshotgun has been fairly successful in his efforts to set up dissident groups and individuals for conspiracy charges and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts. That just goes to show what can be done with a little greed, a complete lack of scruples, and the help of a bunch of shabby sewer rats. As a parting thought, let these sterling words of wisdom be most thoroughly and attentively perused: Jshotgun behaves like an immature, overgrown, and undisciplined child.

In this letter, I plan to discuss   Nukedude  's cankered précis quite extensively. Note that the details aren't pleasant. In fact, they're shocking. But I avow that people who don't know what Nukedude is up to honestly need to be shocked. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of Nukedude. Do you really want him to diminish our will to live? I think not.

No matter how much talk and brown townysis occurs, groupthink and mob behavior are common within Nukedude's cabal. Hence, it isn't unusual for one who commits heresy against Nukedude's established dogma to be exiled from the community. The sad part is that these outcasts still refuse to believe that Nukedude's thralls proclaim that “the norm” shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. I say to them, “Prove it”—not that they'll be able to, of course, but because the gloss that Nukedude's pals put on Nukedude's expostulations unfortunately does little to offer a framework for discussion so that we can more quickly reach a consensus. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that Nukedude is sincerely interested in addressing what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. Accomplishing this, alas, is a mission to which his cultists appear resolutely pledged. They will stop at nothing until they've managed to prevent the public from realizing that if a cogent, logical argument entered Nukedude's brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

The law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. Nukedude has allowed himself to become a spokesman for the same point of view shared by detestable heresiarchs, meretricious, brutish flapadoshas, and abrasive cardsharps while masquerading as an outspoken radical bucking the system. As I mentioned before, out of all of the power-drunk roisterers I've ever known, he is clearly the most selfish. But let me add that his apostles think that “the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs—or maybe even chocolate.” First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written instead that Nukedude's out-of-touch sottises spell disaster, especially for the middle class then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, Nukedude has been trying to convince us that he has suffered so much that whatever offenses he commits are legitimate attempts to recapture dignity, obtain justice, or exact revenge. That argument fails to take into account the reality that we must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.

Nukedude wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to reduce human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, I wish I knew when Nukedude was planning on unleashing his next volley of ridiculous slurs. Alas, I'm no Nostradamus. Nevertheless, some of my predictions have come true in spades. For instance, I predicted ages ago that Nukedude would rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items, and look what happened. Even scarier, I predicted that Nukedude would fortify a social correctness that restricts experience and defines success with narrow boundaries. Although most people doubted that prediction when I made it, they neglected to consider that Nukedude can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. He could compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing.

How many of Nukedude's fans are content to sit around doing absolutely nothing to contribute to the world around them? I'd hazard to guess that the number is pretty high. Nukedude finds it convenient to blame all of society's woes on rancorous disinformation artists. Doing so fits with the rest of his populist sloganeering and takes less intellectual effort than investigating the structural factors and material practices that may in fact be the true reason that Nukedude's claim that his writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development requires a willing suspension of disbelief, an ability to set logic aside and accept any preposterous notion that Nukedude throws at us. He says that going through the motions of working is the same as working. This is patently absurd, as even a cursory examination of the facts will prove. In any event, one of Nukedude's associates keeps throwing “scientific” studies at me, claiming they prove that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power. The studies are full of “if”s, “possibly”s, “maybe”s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that Nukedude's Fabianism movement includes a passel of the most quasi-sullen exponents of Jacobinism you'll ever see. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that it's certainly a tragedy that Nukedude's goal in life is apparently to inculcate quisquilious announcements. Here, I use the word “tragedy” as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that “the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things,” which I interpret as saying that Nukedude's assault on free speech was not mounted in a few weeks. Rather, it evolved gradually over a much longer period of time, barely perceptible in its origins and benefiting from a gradualism that provoked little awareness, much less any real reaction. That's why it is now the time to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. Let me end this letter by telling   Nukedude   that I fully intend to give parents the means to protect their children. This action is lawful. This action is moral. And this action is right.

yeah this guy's a big nerd or whatever

I need to tell you a little about how the only appropriate attitudes in a society overrun by bossy cavilers are fear and distrust. And so I shall. I will start this discussion by arguing that like much conventional wisdom, Plexy's perversions contain too much convention and not enough wisdom. Then, I will present evidence that Plexy avouches that an open party with unlimited access to alcohol can't possibly outgrow the host's ability to manage the crowd. I respond that the voices of his victims have not historically been chronicled. They have gone largely unnoticed and undocumented. What can we do about that? I suggest we start by teaching insensitive wiseacres about tolerance. Doing so will demonstrate to the world that I myself have no intention to cut and run even if Plexy were to extinguish the voices of opposition. Rather, I will stand my ground and improve the world. Whether or not I'm successful, among the many challenges in putting forth new exertions and proportioning all associated efforts to the exigency of the times is a bottom-line unawareness of how a substantial fraction of Plexy's apple-polishers and—if the polls are to be believed—a large number of larcenous schmucks actually believe that Plexy has his moral compass in tact. You don't need to be the smartest guy on the planet to figure that out. Heck, even the lowliest Joe Six-Pack knows that while Plexy is out rubbing salt into our wounds, the general public is shouldering the bill. Sadly, this is a bill of shattered minds, broken hearts and homes, depression and all its attendant miseries, and a despondency about Plexy's attempts to substitute rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence.

By writing this letter, I am unquestionably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Plexy will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to roll over and play dead although another possibility is that what's scary is that he has had some success at taunting, deriding, and generally vilipending his castigators. Even worse, it seems likely that Plexy will spheterize other people's belongings any day now. Although things may seem dark now, Plexy can't prevent the sun from rising. He can't prevent me from writing that I didn't want to talk about this. I really didn't. But he says that it is his moral imperative to represent a threat to all the people in the area, indeed, possibly the world. Yet he also wants to destroy everything beautiful and good. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because at this point in the letter I had planned to tell you that his peons are more determined than most temperamental skivers. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that Plexy hobnobs with juvenile, sanguinolent sophomoric-types. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that his companions like to say, “Plexy is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities.” Such frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. If someone wants me to believe something blockish like that, that person will have to show me some concrete evidence. Meanwhile, I intend to show you that I call upon Plexy to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to discredit legitimate voices in the Chekism debate.

I enjoy the great diversity of humankind, in our food, our dress, our music, our literature, and our forms of spiritual expression. What I don't enjoy are Plexy's irritating holier-than-thou attitudes, which coordinate a revolution. He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like Plexy who do in fact perpetrate evil call for ritualistic invocations of needlessly formal rules. Although I respect his right to free speech just as I respect it for vindictive carousers, self-deluded pseudoscientists, and oppressive wantwits, Plexy has been teaching young children to parrot such flippant sentences as, “University professors must conform their theses and conclusions to Plexy's sniffish prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers.” This assault on the innocence of childhood should be rejected in the harshest terms possible. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that concrete examples abound of ways to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning. For instance, consider that Plexy undoubtedly intends to kill the messenger and control the message. The direful sequence of that result, so flagrantly lickerish and fickle in itself, is that lecherous drug lords will scorn and abjure reason eventually. Plexy can't, for the life of him, understand why anyone would prefer so much as one minute of solitude to the company of a jealous gang of the worst types of venal vendors of collaborationism there are. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

While there are probably a lot of people out there who would be quite content never to read another letter about Sir ZeÜberMedic! Nobody, if we let Nobody send mad schnooks on safari holidays instead of publicly birching them, civilization itself will fall. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled nonstop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in I'll announce something to the effect of how we can no longer afford to do nothing about Nobody's pro-censorship belief systems. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and lift the fog from his thinking. If you need proof that he demands his freedoms while unhesitatingly and hypocritically encroaching upon the rights of others, then just take a look at him. He professes that the most power-drunk balloon heads you'll ever see make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. I respond that whenever I hear his groupies witter on about how his self-serving schemes will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams, I interpret this poppyrooster as an implicit request for chemical treatment of their rampant (and generally unacknowledged) Asperger syndrome. I've tried explaining to Nobody's drudges that I have never encountered a more systematic assault upon the individual liberty, dignity, privacy, and autonomy of ordinary citizens than that which is promoted by Nobody's out-of-touch, crime-stained comments. Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Nobody would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being twisted.

Nobody says that his declamations will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely litigious and temeritous lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Nobody's cohorts. It's unfortunate that he has no real education. It's impossible to debate important topics with someone who is so mentally handicapped. In case you hadn't noticed, Nobody knows exactly where he wants his foes. He wants to put them in the lowest-paying jobs. He wants to put them outside the equal protection of the law. He wants to put them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. And then he expects them to sing his praises? The reality is that it is of vital importance that we break the neck of Nobody's policy of imperialism once and for all. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. That's why I warrant that Nobody will stop at nothing to defend absenteeism, loveism, and notions of racial superiority. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, a nation concerned about the economic, public-health, and security consequences of atmospheric pollution, climate change, sea-level rise, and diminishing supplies of fresh water can do all types of things to protect little children from drugged-out, incorrigible wretches like Nobody. Alas, such efforts will be for naught without universal acknowledgment that yahooism is dangerous. Nobody's petty version of it is doubly so.

The practice of opening new avenues for the expression of hate is slaphappy and pestilential, and every intellectually honest person knows it. If Nobody can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to stand together and accentuate our universal humanity. Some reputed—as opposed to reputable—members of his Oblomovism squad quite adamantly avouch that sensationalism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could aver such a thing, but then again, Nobody believes that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Nobody and his inarticulate shills.

In the end, we have to ask, “Does Nobody enjoy the dubious cachet of being the world's most coprophagous lounge lizard?” Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? In case you don't, you should note that Nobody's terrorist organization has its own, blowsy slogan. That slogan is, “Create some mindless, pseudo-psychological profile of me to discredit my opinions”. What this slogan lacks in wit, it makes up for in its ability to glorify the most abrasive schmucks you'll ever see. If, today, the urge of his war-soul can prompt him to make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to his commentaries, then imagine, if you can, how that same soul will express itself through the thousandfold-more-backwards Nobody of tomorrow. If nothing else, he has been trying for some time to sell the public on a fanaticism-based government. Nobody's sales pitch proceeds both pragmatically and emotionally. The pragmatic argument: The ideas of “freedom” and “Fabianism” are Siamese twins. The emotional argument: Nobody is a wonderful human being. As you can see, neither argument is valid, which should indicate to you that I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, presumptuous world run by wayward manipulators of the public mind.

Nobody claims to have read somewhere that he is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. I don't doubt that he has indeed read such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that what I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of a purblind wacko. It's a fact.

I have a message for Nobody. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence. He should never even try to do such an inane thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by “never” I don't mean “maybe”, “sometimes”, or “it depends”. I mean only that Nobody's confederates tend to fall into the mistaken belief that Nobody is morally obligated to cause this country to flounder on the shoals of self-interest, corruption, and chaos, mainly because they live inside a Nobody-generated illusion world and talk only with each other. Some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that he is secretly scheming to impose a narrow theological agenda on secular society. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that in his quest to perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other anti-democratic, rummy scroungers' intentions he has left no destructive scheme unutilized.

It is grossly misleading merely to claim that we could opt to sit back and let Nobody spit in the face of propriety. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that his plenipotentiaries assert that anyone who disagrees with him is a potential terrorist. This is precisely the non-equation that Nobody is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that he appears to have found a new tool to use to help him muddy the word “teleoroentgenography”. That tool is tuchungism, and if you watch him wield it you'll undoubtedly see why he is extremely acerbic. In fact, my handy-dandy Acerbic-O-Meter confirms that Nobody's churlish apocrisiaries are nothing more than subservient blobs of easily controlled protoplasm. That's why they're so willing to help Nobody launch a salvo of picayunish ballyhoos against the somber, oppressed masses.

I must emphasize this because the objection may still be raised that Nobody is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Relative to just a few years ago, bookish misogynists are nearly ten times as likely to believe that Nobody is cunctipotent. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Nobody to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity. In light of what I just stated, it's hard to avoid the conclusion that if you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. Nobody's plunderbund is not a cultural or religious assemblage, as Nobody purports it to be. Rather, it serves an overtly political purpose—and hard-core political at that.

Don't let yourself be buffaloed by Nobody. Don't let yourself be persuaded to believe that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies just because a lot of peremptory peculators happen to believe that. brown townyze the arguments for yourself and see if you agree with my claim that the key to Nobody's soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, there's only one true drama queen around here, and Nobody is the one wearing the crown. If there is any fixed star in his constellation of Pecksniffian smears, it's that his accusations must not go unchallenged. I say that because I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to challenge rather than accommodate the mainstream's presuppositions. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Nobody has been offering intemperate plunderers a lot of money to diminish society's inducements to good behavior. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that some amount of criticism is acceptable, even helpful. But when that criticism takes the form of singling out just one person unfairly, bitterly, and relentlessly over and over, that's just plain wrong, and we all know it. Well, Nobody obviously doesn't know it, as evidenced by the fact that he has commented that the purpose of education is not to produce independent thinkers but submissive state subjects. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense.

Nobody's policy of using rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to peddle the snake oil of sinful McCarthyism must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Nobody's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that Nobody's operatives consider his zingers a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of frotteurism. Nobody's crusades are so fatuous that if allowed to go unanswered, their final cost would be incalculable. Nobody is fixated on desperadoism. This notion is vulnerable to cynicism but can also act as the lynchpin to great acts of solidarity. It has the potential to encourage people to defenestrate Nobody's excuses and deponticate his shenanigans. It can convince even the most squalid, callous recidivists there are that Nobody would have us believe that his campaigns are Holy Writ. Not surprisingly, his evidence for that absolutely amateurish claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, he has a checkered track record for accuracy. I insist it would be more accurate for Nobody to say that if anything, he keeps saying that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to cause an increase in disease, jingoism, crime, and vice. This is exemplary of the nonsensical rhetoric and scaremongering that typifies the language of virulent schmendriks and other bilious sad sacks. Because Sir ZeÜberMedic! Nobody is so caught up in trying to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top, I'd like to conclude this letter by quoting to him the last line of R. M. Rilke's poem, “Archaic Torso of Apollo”: “You must change your life.”

Unless you wanna accumulate a long-ass list of examplez of AlexanderUltra123's actz of corruption n' depredation, dis letta may become a lil' bit monotonous. But forget dat shiznit yo, tha word on tha street is dat I certainly do hope you read all dat shiznit tha way all up in cuz AlexanderUltra123's speeches is full of declamation, bloviation, obfuscation, n' equivocation. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Before I start, however, I should state dat ta KNOW what tha forget AlexanderUltra123's particularly egocentric form of miserabilizzle has encompassed as a movement n' as a system of rule, we gotta peep its oldschool context n' entrepreneur ment as a gangbangin' form of prolix ballistics dat first arose up in early twentieth-century Europe up in response ta rapid hood upheaval, tha devastation of Ghetto Battle I, n' tha Bolshevik Revolution. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Well shiiiit, it be as obvious as tha nozzle on yo' grill dat AlexanderUltra123 is tha devil incarnate. I fail ta grasp why AlexanderUltra123 has so much hang-up understandin dis stuff. Perhaps it's cuz if you look soberly n' carefully all up in tha evidence all round you, yo big-ass booty is ghon straight-up find dat da thug warrants dat grantin his ass complete control over our lives be as blingin as breathang air. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. This fraud, dis lie, is just one among tha thousandz he perpetrates.

Perhaps our mobilitizzle ta subject AlexanderUltra123's catch-phrases ta tha rigorous scrutiny they warrant will creep all up in a cold-ass lil crevice up in his wall of defeatism. Right back up in yo muthaforgetin ass. Sure, it's a long-ass blasted yo, but I gotta grill facts, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. I gotta look realitizzle right up in tha eye n' not pretend it's suttin' else fo' realz. And tha realitizzle of our present thang is this: Dude has long been paralyzin any straight-up or firm decision n' thereby becomin responsible fo' tha weak n' half-hearted execution of even da most thugged-out necessary measures. What worries me mo' than that, however, is dat if AlexanderUltra123 eva manages ta insulate terminally acerbic prevaricators from jive-ass shiznit n' even from tha need ta participate up in debate, that's when tha stufftin will straight-up hit tha air conditioning.

Fortunately, most playas KNOW dat we must undoubtedly win tha culture war n' save dis ghetto. Do dat sound extremist, biatch? Is it too squalid fo' yo slick ass, biatch? I'm sorry if it seems dat way yo, but that's game. To add another dimension ta dis argument, let me mention dat if AlexanderUltra123 was allowed ta spheterize other people's belongings, dat could spell tha wholesale destruction of countless lives. Da only rationizzle response ta dis loomin threat is fo' all of our asses ta objurgate AlexanderUltra123 fo' rockin paid informants n' provocateurs ta twist tha real deal. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. To be mo' specific, AlexanderUltra123 has been puttin tha foxes up in charge of guardin tha henhouse. We need ta have long memories n' no forgivenizz of dat sort of behavior. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Instead, we must improve tha ghetto. Right back up in yo muthaforgetin ass.

Playin fast n' loose wit tha real deal would brang unprecedented devastation n' loss of game. No ballistical, economic, or military objectizzle could justify dis outcome. But dat don't stop AlexanderUltra123 from generatin alienation n' withdrawal or from suppressin all evidence dat we should not concern ourselves wit his thugged-out lil' putatizzle virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves wit our own welfare n' wit tha fact dat when AlexanderUltra123 say dat it's perfectly safe ta drank n' drive, up in his crazy-ass mind, that's supposed ta end tha argument. It's like his thugged-out lil' punk-ass believes dat schmoooove muthaforgeta has holla'd suttin' straight-up profound.

AlexanderUltra123 alleges dat mah playas whoz ass dares ta put tha fear of Dogg tha forget into his ass can expect ta suffer afro loss n' tooth decay as a result. Whether that's legit or not, his wild lil' forgetin evidence is corrupted by a vast amount of nonsense n' outright fraud. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! Before we can further say stuff bout AlexanderUltra123's claim we must acknowledge dat AlexanderUltra123 has blood on his hands. Naturally, he pretendz ta be a innocent lamb whoz ass has our dopest interests at ass. We all know tha reality: If AlexanderUltra123 straight-up had our dopest interests at ass, da thug wouldn't promote his cullionly substitute fo' morality, which defines as scurrilous any attempt ta build bridges instead of walls.

It may be coincidence dat AlexanderUltra123's reportages outrage tha straight-up sensibilitizzlez of dem playas whoz ass value freedom n' fairness. Well shiiiit, it may be coincidence dat they belil all fine hood standardz fo' realz. And it may be coincidence dat they stand up in tha way of progress. But that's a stuffload of coincidence biaaatch! I must point up dat AlexanderUltra123 is tryin ta domewash our asses yo. Dude wants our asses ta believe dat it's psychotic ta push tha envelope on our knowledge of tha ghetto round us; that's boring; that's not cool. Yo ass know what tha forget I be thinkin of that, don't yo slick ass, biatch? I be thinkin dat AlexanderUltra123 once freestyled a thugged-out document whose sole purpose was ta argue dat his conjectures is Holy Writ. This document was a endless sequence of intentionizzle distortions, cynical manipulationz of language, n' outright lies. Put ya muthaforgetin choppers up if ya feel dis! Well shiiiit, it served no purpose other ta git playas thankin bout how tha forget AlexanderUltra123 has hatched all sortz of self-deceivin plans. Remember his thugged-out attempt ta shout obscenitizzles at passers-by, biatch? No, biatch? That's cuz AlexanderUltra123 is so phat at concealin his thugged-out lil' puerile activities.

Conventionizzle wisdom states dat AlexanderUltra123's unedifyin preoccupation wit negativizzle will create a kind of psycho pain all up in tha straight-up root of tha modern mind sometime soon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. For tha benefit of any doubtin Thomases I'ma prove dat point via a explanation of how tha forget if AlexanderUltra123 manages ta do away wit intellectual honesty, our hood aint gonna endure as a cold-ass lil civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison up in which subversive megalomaniacs of one sort or another exert mo' n' mo' control over other dudes. Wherever you look, you'll peep his ass enforcin intolerizzle up in tha name of tolerance. You'll peep his ass suppressin freedom up in tha name of freedom fo' realz. And you'll peep his ass crushin diversitizzle of opinion up in tha name of diversity. I frequently wish ta tell AlexanderUltra123 dat even lil entrepreneur s aint safe from his brown-nosin long-term goals. But bein a generally genteel person, however, I always bite mah tongue.

Since I have promised ta be candid, I'ma rap candidly dat AlexanderUltra123 often argues dat all major ghetto powers is controlled by a cold-ass lil covert crew of "insiders" fo' realz. A similar argument was first made over 1200 muthaforgetin years ago by a well-known bureaucrat n' was quickly disproved. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! In dem days, however, no one would have doubted dat if you was ta unpack n' brown townyze tha philosophical assumptions behind AlexanderUltra123's claim dat he's tha dopest thang ta come along since tha invention of sliced bread, you would find dat I've known some scamps whoz ass was impressively careless. But forget dat shiznit yo, tha word on tha street is dat AlexanderUltra123 is mad n' dat Annoying Oranges careless every last muthaforgetin time fo' realz. AlexanderUltra123 has indicated dat if our phat asses don't let his ass bury our heritage, our traditions, n' our culture then he'll be forced ta pilfer tha nationistic treasure. That's like puttin rabid battle dawgs up in silk suits, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. In other lyrics, AlexanderUltra123 has issued our asses a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily ta scare our asses away from tha realization dat he likes thankin thoughts dat aren't burdensome n' dat feel good. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! That's why AlexanderUltra123 has commented dat takin vengeizzle on his ass as bein tha fomenta of what tha forget be a universal plague all up in tha civilized ghetto is suttin' ta be regulated, policed, feared, n' controlled. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! I would ludd ta refute dat yo, but there seems ta be no need, seein as his comment is lackin up in common sense.

If I chose ta do so I could write exclusively bout AlexanderUltra123's duplicitous, improvident jibes n' never be lackin fo' material. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. Nonetheless, I'd rather spend some time discussin how tha forget accordin ta AlexanderUltra123, conspiracizzle be a straight-up dope thang yo. Dude might as well be readin chronic leaves or tossin chicken bones on tha floor fo' divination bout what's legit n' what tha forget isn't. Maybe then AlexanderUltra123 would realize dat you might have heard tha rap dat he once agreed ta help our asses shape a ghetto of dignitizzle n' harmony, a ghetto of justice, solidarity, liberty, n' prosperity. No one has located tha document up in which AlexanderUltra123 holla'd dis stuff. No one has identified when or where AlexanderUltra123 holla'd dis stuff. That's cuz he never holla'd it fo' realz. As you might have suspected, we must fight scurrilitizzle n' slander n' stuff. Those whoz ass claim otherwise do so only ta justify they own flighty cop-outs.

Believe it or not, AlexanderUltra123 has come mad close ta peonizin n' enslavin his castigators. True rap fo' realz. Anyhow, AlexanderUltra123's philosophies serve only ta make playas mo' n' mo' n' mo' salacious fo' realz. At some point, we'll reach a "salacious event horizon" where every last muthaforgetin thang up in tha universe is ghon be salacious fo' realz. At dat point, it will no longer matta dat at no time up in tha past did obdurate maraudaz shamble all up in tha streetz of ghettos, demandin muthaforgetin rights they imagine some supernatural juice has bestowed upon dem wild-ass muthaforgetas yo. Dude don't use lyrics fo' communication or fo' exchangin shiznit. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch yo. Dude uses dem ta disarm, ta hypnotize, ta mislead, n' ta deceive fo' realz. AlexanderUltra123's most anti-democratic tactic is ta fabricate a phony war between venom-spoutin litterbugs n' morally questionable cacafuegos. This way, his schmoooove ass can subjugate both crews tha forget into thrustin all of our asses tha forget into scenarios rife wit underground animositizzles n' petty resentments, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. I unmistakably don't want dat ta happen, which is why I'm spittin some lyrics ta you dat I've been tryin ta git AlexanderUltra123 ta admit dat da perved-out muthaforgeta should practice what tha forget he preaches. Yes, I know what tha forget you're thinking: Gettin his ass ta admit such a thang would challenge even da most thugged-out patient of Zen masters. Nevertheless, I avow dat it's worth a try cuz AlexanderUltra123 wants ta keep our asses helpless n' afraid. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! While none of our asses need ta be all kindsa fearful, we are. These fears make it hard as forget fo' our asses ta help playas peep AlexanderUltra123's querimonious sentiments fo' what tha forget they are. This is why is critical dat we rap bout how tha forget I've heard a stuffload of disses bout his behavior. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Many playas I've talked ta have complained dat AlexanderUltra123 comports his dirty ass like a gangbangin' filthy pig, heedless of all needz but his own. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. Among these needz tha paramount one seems ta be tha need ta create a freshly smoked up fundamentalizzle based not on religion but on a orthodoxy of gameism. This backs up mah point dat I trip off tha entrepreneur ed out diversitizzle of humankind, up in our chicken, our dress, our beatz, our literature, n' our formz of spiritual expression. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. What I don't trip off is AlexanderUltra123's lewd pronouncements, which waste minutes n' minutez of our time up in fruitless conferences n' meetings fo' realz. Anyway, that's it fo' dis letter n' stuff. Let AlexanderUltra123 read it n' weep.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 12:08:22 AM by rggbnnnnn »

Let's start this letter with a little quiz:

Will Peebs's shots to the heart of all that is wholesome buy him his long-sought victory for annoying, illiberal Trotskyism with its showy irreverence and glorification of all that is incoherent?
How long shall there continue pugnacious sods to vend and jejune, sadistic skybalds to gulp so low a piece of animalism as Peebs's drug-induced ravings?
Essay: Compare and contrast Peebs's orations to those of lousy turncoats, focusing especially on who is more likely to distort and trivialize the debate surrounding jingoism.
Don't worry; I'll give you all the answers throughout the course of this letter as well as a wealth of other information about Peebs. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that I'm sticking out my neck a bit in talking about Peebs's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments). It's quite likely he will try to retaliate against me for my telling you that it is of vital importance that we free people from the spell of academicism that he has cast over them. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. That's why I maintain that some reputed—as opposed to reputable—members of Peebs's imperium quite adamantly avow that prisons exist not for punitive or rehabilitative purposes but rather to carry out a dishonest political agenda against minorities and the poor. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could assert such a thing, but then again, Peebs's partisans have been waxing stridently about conspiracism, Peebs's attitudes, and why Peebs should stir up class hatred. Meanwhile, I have been debating the efficacy of Peebs's sanctimonious allocutions. What do I hope to achieve by doing such a thing? I hope to achieve widespread recognition that Peebs has, at times, called me “wanton” or “morbid”. Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture.

Even giving Peebs the benefit of the doubt, his trained seals have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize his corporatism-prone proposed social programs. It is clearly not a pretty sight. At the risk of belaboring the obvious, sometime in the future he will up the ante considerably. Fortunately, that hasn't happened…yet. But it will certainly happen if we don't bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the current debate.

Peebs is still going around insisting that his excuses are Right with a capital R. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that we can divide his offhand remarks into three categories: unscrupulous, birdbrained, and diabolic. I think it can safely be said that he and I are as different as chalk and cheese. Peebs, for instance, wants to preach a propaganda of hate. I, on the other hand, want to fight for what is right. That's why I need to tell you that he would have us believe that his deeds are the carriers of civilization and that without them history is silent, literature is dumb, science is crippled, and thought and speculation are at a standstill. The reality, in contrast, is that Peebs's subordinates all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way he keeps them loyal to him is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them.

Peebs's servitors often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Peebs should stop protesting against his weaknesses and shortcomings. Rather, he should forgive himself for them and seek to strengthen himself by facing his apolaustic fears. Then, perhaps, Peebs would stop breaking the mind and spirit, castrating the character, and killing the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be narcissistic.

To let advanced weaponry fall into the hands of bellicose, antisocial Machiavellians is Peebs's objective, and shambolic, damnable fascism is his method. As soon as Peebs found the resources to do so he lost no time in working both sides of the political fence. The inevitable followed: The most intransigent hell-raisers I've ever seen started glorifying ridiculous, suppressive, murderous governments as the ideologically correct alternative to all other possibilities. The scariest part of all of this is that if Peebs's plan to promote a herd mentality over principled, individual thought is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to build a new understanding that can transport us to tomorrow. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that he plans to restructure the social, political, and economic relationships that exist throughout our entire society. The result will be an amalgam of ophidian despotism and uncompanionable anarchism, if such a monster can be imagined. Peebs has been peddling all sorts of half-baked and discredited theories. For example, he insists that he's inflexibly honest, thoroughly patriotic, and eminently solicitous to promote, in all proper ways, the public good. As if that weren't bad enough, there are some flighty quacksalvers who are narrow-minded. There are also some who are disgusting. Which category does Peebs fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check “both”.

Anyway, the consequence of all this is that I indeed have no appetite for generating an epidemic of corruption and social unrest. Many prodigal, gin-swilling cheapskates, however, do. That's why I want them all to read this letter and others like it and discover for themselves that Peebs is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Peebs throws principle to the wind. He wants you to believe that cell-phone towers are in fact covert mind-control devices that use scalar waves to beam images into people's brains while they sleep. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by Peebs's dour capilotades.

If the past is any indication of the future, Peebs will once again attempt to force us to do things or take stands against our will. If you want a better opportunity to get a job, raise a family in a safe neighborhood, have a better chance at a good education, and lower the taxes on the money you earn, then I ask that you help me speak truth to power. I challenge him to point out any text in this letter that proposes that sin is good for the soul. It isn't there. There's neither a hint nor a suggestion of such a thing.

Peebs's capricious dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Oligarchism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these doolally trends is to face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. To be precise, he has been trying to convince us that he acts in the public interest. That argument fails to take into account the reality that it may seem at first that Peebs's positions are one part blackguardism, two parts radicalism. When we descend to details, however, we see that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by his scabrous litanies. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and invite all the people who have been harmed by Peebs to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion.

I feel no shame in writing that Peebs is just trying to pick a fight. That's why he says that science is merely a tool invented by the current elite to maintain power. Due to Peebs's repeated insistence that his ignorance is just as good as our knowledge, many judgmental crumbums have come to accept such asininity as undisputed truth. What should remain arguable settles into surety. Having lost their faculty for critical thinking, such people cannot comprehend that Peebs's posse loves making individuals indifferent to the survival of their families. This is nothing less than a betrayal of the many by the few. Above all, Peebs believes that his scribblings have contributed more to human knowledge than anything else in history. This presupposes a blinkered definition of knowledge that excludes the great works and enterprises of the past. Real knowledge comes from an understanding that Peebs likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why he is living testimony to the coprophagous attitudes that censor by caricature and preempt discussion by stereotype. I hardly need to add that many people are incredulous when I tell them that Peebs intends to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. “How could Peebs be so sinister?”, they ask me. “It doesn't seem possible.” Well, it is indisputably possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Peebs plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of his screeds. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Peebs's screeds to know that Peebs has said, on more than one occasion, that “the truth”, “the whole truth”, and “nothing but the truth” are three different things. However, he has also said that the media should “create” news rather than report it. If you're scratching your head now, you should be. Peebs's dissertations are so arbitrary, so inconsistent, that I can't help but think that to Peebs, acting like a glaringly wily practitioner of collaborationism is a lot of fun. An equal but opposite observation is that quislingism, as a social philosophy, is homophobic. But there is a further-reaching implication: His featherbrained pleas represent a supraliminal effort to shove us towards an absolute state of vassalage. I'm not saying that facetiously; as people who know me unmistakably realize, I always mean what I say and say what I mean. They also realize that we must reach out to people with the message that Peebs's suggestions are unrealistic. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to draw a picture of what we conceive of under the word “anatomicochirurgical”.

But don't despair. Rather, take comfort in the knowledge that when Peebs says that Leninism is a noble cause, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound. We must fix our sights on the distant future, when we will have finally cleared away the spiritual and physical debris of the Peebs era. Understanding this generates a premise for presenting a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. Furthermore, it leads in turn to an understanding of how there is a problem here. A very large, manipulative, wicked problem. I never used to be particularly concerned about his lectures. Any damned fool, or so I thought, could see that his beliefs are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive—even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, his pals criticize others for being spiteful but do absolutely nothing themselves to provide light, information, and knowledge about his stultiloquent conceits. Although this discrepancy decidedly indicates that Peebs's pals are all sharp-tongued but soft-toothed hypocrites, Peebs has one-upped George Washington in that he cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, he's too bleeding-heart to distinguish between the two. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both, and together we'll act honorably. We'll put to rest the animosities that have kept various groups of people from enjoying anything other than superficial unity. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.

writes too much and barley talks about my stuff posts.

In this letter, I will do my best to make my arguments against Miss Potatoh Is. Gay IV clear and articulate. I plan to utilize numerous examples and maybe even some occasional humor so as not to strain your patience as I delve into immense detail about how the people Potatoh attacks deserve compassion, not insults, put-downs, or stereotypes. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: The first response to this from Potatoh's habitués is perhaps that triumphalism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: Potatoh accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does she insist I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept her claim that violence and prejudice are funny? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be.

As I understand it, Potatoh is sincerely proud of herself for conconcting such a “brilliant” scheme for laying the foundation for some serious mischief. In my opinion, however, that's the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas. Much better would be to chastise Potatoh for not doing any research before spouting off. Her morals are truly power-hungry. However, for many theorists in the humanities today, the key issue with Potatoh's morals boils down to one question: Why can't Potatoh relieve her aching sense of inadequacy without having to overthrow all concepts of beauty and sublimity, of the noble and the good, and instead drag people down into the sphere of her own base nature? To rephrase that question, how much is the axis of evil paying her to cement the foundation of our currently metastasizing police state into the law of the land? This can be answered most easily by stating that we can divide her self-fulfilling prophecies into three categories: ethically bankrupt, lickerish, and vengeful. I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Potatoh that when she hears anyone say that her excesses, emotional swings, casual cruelties, and hair-trigger outbursts make me think that her addlepated, indecent threats are fraught with the gravest consequences, her answer is to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to encourage students to be bold, independent, and creative thinkers. Lastly, I, speaking as someone who is not a callous scamp, can't end this letter without mentioning that Miss Potatoh Is. Gay IV looks down with a really limitless condescension on anyone who has not been dragged through the obligatory schools and had the necessary knowledge pumped into him.