transgenders allowed in navy july 1st

Author Topic: transgenders allowed in navy july 1st  (Read 12317 times)

yeah but like
it's not their fault they're suicidal, its the people who harass them
It is definitely their fault they are emotionally weak.  This world is a harsh place and not everyone can handle it.  Sorry to say.

It is definitely their fault they are emotionally weak.  This world is a harsh place and not everyone can handle it.  Sorry to say.
less that they're weak and more that they're being repeatedly harassed by those who are challenging their strength just for their gender

Didn't you masquerade as a girl online for a while? Sure you don't have any other questioning thoughts about your loveual identity brewing under the surface?

I just wanted to drop by and say that I think a lot of people missed the big fact that the suicidal ones aren't going to be the ones enlisting.

I just wanted to drop by and say that I think a lot of people missed the big fact that the suicidal ones aren't going to be the ones enlisting.

why? when the navy is offering to pay for their treatment in full

well they could run into the field and be a human shield

well they could run into the field and be a human shield
see? there's always a use for suicidal men

why? when the navy is offering to pay for their treatment in full
Because they won't be allowed.
    Current mood disorders including, but not limited to, major depression (296.2–3), bipolar (296.4–7), affective psychoses (296.8–9), depressive not otherwise specified (311), are disqualifying.

History of mood disorders requiring outpatient care for longer than 6 months by a physician or other mental health professional (V65.40), or inpatient treatment in a hospital or residential facility is disqualifying.

History of symptoms consistent with a mood disorder of a repeated nature that impairs school, social, or work efficiency is disqualifying.
History of suicidal behavior, including gesture(s) or attempt (s) (300.9) , or history of self-mutilation, is disqualifying.

Current or history of anxiety disorders (anxiety (300.01) or panic (300.2)), agoraphobia (300.21), social phobia (300.23), simple phobias (300.29), obsessive-compulsive (300.3), other acute reactions to stress (308), and posttraumatic stress disorder (309.81) are disqualifying.

not marines 0/10

(transgender people in the USAF would actually be really cool tbh)

If someone firmly believed that they were born in the wrong body and should have been born a fish, that would be called "mental illness".
If someone firmly believed that they were born in the wrong body and should have been born a different gender, then they're correct and it's not right to judge them and anyone who says otherwise is a hateful bigot.
one is a strawman the other is a real phenomena
insert pennis into ur ass