[NEWS] Why are flyover states such a blight on the United States?

Author Topic: [NEWS] Why are flyover states such a blight on the United States?  (Read 6334 times)

arbys hands down has the best milkshakes and mozz sticks if you think otherwise your tastebuds dont even matter

but for real if we're talking about good mexican food if you're in phoenix get some carolina's that stuff is the best mexican food i have ever had
its also a surreal experience because its out in the poor part of town but its so good that the rich people come out in their forgetin rolls royces and bmw's and end up parking in this stuffty parking lot next to someone's beat up 10 year old toyota
also i'm pretty sure its the most protected part of town because cops always end up going there for lunch

the best mexican place ive been to in Az is Si Senior's

guess what all of these restaurants loving suck
mcdonalds is the only place you should go for a high quality meal. just look at this if you need any further proof:

but for real if we're talking about good mexican food if you're in phoenix get some carolina's that stuff is the best mexican food i have ever had
its also a surreal experience because its out in the poor part of town but its so good that the rich people come out in their forgetin rolls royces and bmw's and end up parking in this stuffty parking lot next to someone's beat up 10 year old toyota
also i'm pretty sure its the most protected part of town because cops always end up going there for lunch
my dad's friend as well as his sister who live in texas came out to eat at our town's mexican place and they told us that texas mexican places pale in comparison to my town's so come fight me

ppsh, best mexican food anywhere is san diego. the smaller and older looking the place is, the better it tastes.

bojangles will blow your rooster and balls clean off if you aren't prepared before eating it

bojangles will blow your rooster and balls clean off if you aren't prepared before eating it
>the concept of liking bojangles

bojangles sucks massive amounts of metric ass oh my god do not

i love eating richards
glad ur finally coming out as a homoloveual