Poll

this thread is dying

yes
0 (0%)
verily
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BLOCKLAND DRAWING CONTEST [Round 2 - House]  (Read 1163 times)

/title
Each contest lasts four days. The first day, I will announce a theme to draw, and there will be a 2-day drawing period. After day 3, no submissions will be accepted, and a poll will be held to decide the best artwork announced on day 4, after which will be a short voting on the next theme. Rinse and repeat.

Contest Winners
cromartini - Beach

Current theme:

House
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:02:51 AM by Pompmaker2 »

There is no need in competing, i am the true winner of this contest.

i was gonna contribute but it's pretty clear that cromartini's got everyone beat already

I might try spriting a beach

Probably not. Not feeling up to it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:48:47 AM by lord techno »

well cromartini might have us beat but we can still compete for second place

off topic: pomp do you have an evil clone named circumstance
kinda on-topic: I did something like this, got one response. Am I hated, or do I word stuff badly? My threads always get no responses and then someone else does the same thing and the replies come flooooding in.
really on-topic Also, I'll draw this. Is scanned pencil+paper ok or should I draw it on the computer

off topic: pomp do you have an evil clone named circumstance
kinda on-topic: I did something like this, got one response. Am I hated, or do I word stuff badly? My threads always get no responses and then someone else does the same thing and the replies come flooooding in.
really on-topic Also, I'll draw this. Is scanned pencil+paper ok or should I draw it on the computer
  • circumstance is my guitar
  • I have proper grammar, you don't
  • yes pencil and paper is ok

welp this didn't go too well
the poll is now open so you can 'vote' for the best artwork

I should use proper grammar. I have it, I just don't use it because I'm a lazy idiot. :P
Anyways, I forgot about this and somehow the BLF too, briefly, so I'll probably draw something for the next contest (assuming it isn't supposed to be a person, since I suck at drawing people).

The first round is over!
cromartini has won.
Well, how marvellous.