Author Topic: Forum key already in use by "". ??  (Read 2662 times)

Heyo, trying to hook up my little sister Sugar (BLID 34476) with her own forum account cos she wants one, and when I do it gives me the error "Forum key already in use by ""." or something similar to that. It doesn't include who's forum account its actually in use by though, confusingly. I have asked her and she does not remember having made an account before (which I would imagine to be true because she doesn't know her own key, but I've got it written down for safety). The account that I set up for her to use is "realSugar" as Sugar was taken, and again honestly I do not ever recall her having her own forum account before. She obviously can't post because of this issue.

:/ Please advise.

odd. the only real reason why i would see it not working is because its an old id so it doesnt let you register with it?

I could buy Sugar a key if it doesn't work. Worst case scenarios would be Sugar made an account and gave her key or someone got hold of the key and used it. Unlikely, but could happen.

That's because Sugar's key is binded to this account: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=47375

Oh god damn it. That's our brother. Guess the issue is solved then. (Going to go out on a limb and guess that he used her ID after getting banned with his own previously)

so are you going to get a new key

it doesnt look like you need to
You can make accounts, but in order to be able to post and/or not see ads you need to verify your account with your Blockland key. I made her account before I knew that her key had already been used by my brother. You can tell that I haven't (and can't, hence this whole thread) linked up her ID when you look at her profile.

That's because Sugar's key is binded to this account: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=47375
Jesus, I haven't seen that guy in a long time.

Oh man I've been waiting until the day Sugar gets a BLF account

This is going to be awesome