Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 152917 times)

Also when you move your thumbs "up" they naturally go in a curve instead of straight up and down, something that wasn't thought of when making that grip

The switch controller is uncomfortable

The switch controller is uncomfortable
is the Switch Pro Controller uncomfortable?

No. The default controller

But having to buy another controller just for comfortable gaming is going to shoot up that "cost efficient" 300 dollar tablet

You don't have to buy it

Right. You don't "have" to buy the controller. You don't, you're right.

But you also don't "have" to have comfort either.

The design a console to make money.. You think consoles make the most money, they don't. It's all in accessories and the switch needs the most amount of accessories.

Again if you dont want to spend extra on a controller, don't

A controller dock is included for a reason

They designed a tiny stuffty controller that would annoy most people, to encourage them to buy a normal sized controller.

So 300 went to 360.

But why stop there? We gotta get a 64gb memory card.

360 went to 384.

Why stop there we need a screen protector because the dock forgets the screen up.

The default dock sucks we need a new one.

Oh now we need a carrying case because this big ass device is too big to carry normally.

Oh we forgot a game because it didn't come with one.

This isn't cost efficient by any means.

again you dont have to buy any of those things

Meanwhile I comfortably spent less than 300 for a regular console that doesn't require any maintenance accessories to keep it from getting forgeted up and a normal sized controller. I don't need to buy anything else because everything I need is in the box.

Steam machine

Xbox one

Ps4

Hell even the Wii u.

All of them are more cost efficient.

again you dont have to buy any of those things

And again you don't "have" to have a perfectly working switch after it got scratched and dropped a million times.

Don't be stupid. Accessories is the highest seller for handheld devices.

And again you don't "have" to have a perfectly working switch after it got scratched and dropped a million times.
dont be so damn clumsy then lol

You don't "have" to buy a game either. You can just sit there with an expensive tablet doing nothing.

Don't get me wrong. I liked Nintendo. I played the stuff out of SNES. N64 and gameboy but I don't like their business descisions.

dont be so damn clumsy then lol
stop engaging tony
he'll run out of steam eventually