Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151686 times)

Inb4 "why isnt it androiddddd ;("
could still be android-based, tho obvs it doesn't really look like android so it'd be heavily modified. it'd make sense for it to be. also forget yes dark theme
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:50:48 PM by otto-san »

could still be android-based, tho obvs it doesn't really look like android so it'd be heavily modified
tbh I believe the only similarities with the OS and Android would mainly just be the architecture, but we'll have to wait until release to really know

Also holy hell $299 is good
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:57:31 PM by Insert Name Here² »

It kinda looks like a more modern version of the Wii U setup, but that could just be by design. Who knows what the OS itself is built on.

We know that one of the CPU cores is going to be exclusively used for the OS

the only game worth buying for the switch (you can get the ports cheaper on steam) is the legend of zelda. a handful of remakes and indie games are not console sellers, let alone worthy of a launch for something as hyped up as this was.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:25:20 PM by Poliwhirl »

https://vid.me/oQkO

switch OS leak, take a look before it gets mauled by nintendo's DMCA ninjas
I'm glad Nintendo has finally gone away from that glossed shiny look the Wii, Wii U and 3DS had. I'm really digging the clean look it has and the inclusion of a dark theme is nice.
Is splatoon 2 not a launch title?
Splatoon 2 is coming out in the summer so Zelda is the real main attraction on launch day.
looks forgetin nice, too bad they only have 1 launch title
Consoles typically have some pretty lacking launches so it's a good thing Nintendo at least has one of the games people actually care about on day 1.

you people have really not been paying attention, have you

First time I've checked it out so no. I haven't owned a console since 2011.

Is Skylanders seriously still going?
How much cash many different figures do you need to 100% that game?

Wait ARMS isn't even a launch title?

Wait ARMS isn't even a launch title?
It's release is for the second quarter of 2017

also binding of isaac has been pushed back to the 17th of march

also binding of isaac has been pushed back to the 17th of march
oh no a few days

two weeks is more than a few days though
Two weeks equals 14 days, 14 divided by 2 is 7, the square root of 7 is 2.333, that's three 3's, and 3 equals "a few"

BAM

pppp bbggsdhttjrjtejggv^^^^