Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151578 times)

Except we aren't talking about my coding experience, we're talking about McJob's and yours.

And we're going off mcjobs LinkedIn alone, not anything else.

I swear you're getting paid to be handicapped.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:56:27 PM by beachbum111111 »

If we're going by your LinkedIn alone
I haven't updated my LinkedIn since I took up my programming job, but thanks for the reminder.

I also was a TA at college for Programming and part of my job with HP had me do some programming work with the guys from NVIDIA and Microsoft.

I haven't updated my LinkedIn since I took up my programming job, but thanks for the reminder.

I also was a TA at college for Programming and part of my job with HP had me do some programming work with the guys from NVIDIA and Microsoft.

Fair enough

« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 07:36:26 PM by {L} »

i can see why its M rated!!
is it true that theres a chance i might not be able to get this console day 1?
i thought there were 2mil pre order copies and so-and-so many copies you buy at the store
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:31:56 AM by crazies alt »

i can see why its M rated!!
is it true that theres a chance i might not be able to get this console day 1?
i thought there were 2mil pre order copies and so-and-so many copies you buy at the store
""Customers who were not able to pre-order the system are encouraged to attend GameStop’s midnight launch events,” GameStop said in a news release."

ya but which midnight, the midnight between march 2nd and march 3rd or the midnight between march 3rd and march 4th?

probably the midnight where it turns to march 3rd, that's usually how midnight launches work, right?

probably the midnight where it turns to march 3rd, that's usually how midnight launches work, right?
yes

how the heck am i gonna keep my parents awake til then???

how the heck am i gonna keep my parents awake til then???
play a board game

BOTW Spoilers about a certain event that happens every now and then.
Seriously, don't click this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBVJDtoXLtM
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:12:53 PM by crazies alt »