Poll

do you think these buggos are cute

yes
20 (34.5%)
no ew
38 (65.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: my friend thinks cicadas are cute  (Read 7125 times)

cicadas I am okay with
the fact that they leave their old dead skin all over the place? not so okay with

cicadas are equivalent to moths
in other words, absolutely dreadful

>:0

well moths are cute
cicadas are just loving disgusting

also I found another loving molt on my porch and it scared the forget out of me

well moths are cute
cicadas are just loving disgusting

also I found another loving molt on my porch and it scared the forget out of me

i dont understand how people can think insects are cute. eww

Cicadas are gross, although the green ones that come out every year are more tolerable than the orange ones that emerge every 14 years. Those are the worst. They are louder and have a higher population so you find them everywhere. They clogged up our pools skimmer basket every 20 min last summer. We had buckets worth of the dead ones from our pool and they smelt disgusting in the summer heat.

Cicadas are gross, although the green ones that come out every year are more tolerable than the orange ones that emerge every 14 years. Those are the worst. They are louder and have a higher population so you find them everywhere. They clogged up our pools skimmer basket every 20 min last summer. We had buckets worth of the dead ones from our pool and they smelt disgusting in the summer heat.
Reminds me of my time out in Okinawa when I was living there
They weren't as numerous as in the US but there still was ALOT of them

There is a size threshold for me between a bug being "cute" and me wanting to exterminate their species.

Cicada's surpass that threshold by a lot

There is a size threshold for me between a bug being "cute" and me wanting to exterminate their species.
(june bug buzzes in ur face)

(june bug buzzes in ur face)
(wasp buzzes in ur face)

Cicada's surpass that threshold by a lot
in that logic wasps are considered "cute"