[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 62982 times)

i just made it look good for blockland
the blockhead models aren't exactly proportional to human beings

had to shorten up the back so the stock didnt stick all the way through the back of the players arm
the barrel was lengthed and thickened to look more cartoony

and the i took off the front sight to make it look further differentiate it from the ak47 and make it look more streamlined

I could have still done a better job but I'd rather move onto making something new and more interesting

Yeah sometime I miss these key design choices.

I guess my main concern was just the handle placement not sitting right with me, being that it looks a little scrunched. However I'm now seeing that detail probably wouldn't be shown as much because you would usually be seeing In someones hand and it would fit better in blockhead's hand.

When I originally saw the weapon pack I wasn't entirely getting the vibe of it being cartoony but now you mentioning it I'm starting to like it a bit more.

i mean it could be better but realism isn't really my concern mostly just gameplay comes first and then 'feeling good' but not realism

however thank you for your input, you actually provided quality input rather than UMMMMM I DONT LIKE IT LOL IM FREAKING OUT IT LOOKS WEIRD

The proportions are the problem, it isn't even very fitting for blockland, just made the stock less thick and the barrel shorter to fit the handguard.

The rest is acceptable honestly.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 09:03:48 AM by plad101 »

The proportions are the problem, it isn't even very fitting for blockland, just made the stock less thick and the barrel shorter to fit the handguard.

Marge! I'm freaking out!

The rest is acceptable honestly.

don't download it then, I don't care
I like it how it is and I only made it for myself

I'm only releasing it because I like the community and in hopes that someone else will make some cool content with it

...You're uploading this in a public forum, Swollow, where people have a right to point out some flaws in your work (and not be a cunt about it).

...You're uploading this in a public forum, Swollow, where people have a right to point out some flaws in your work (and not be a cunt about it).
haha
similarly to how people have the right to point out flaws in my work I also happen to have the right to tell them I don't care and that I like it how it is

unrelated:
working on some code to make projectile bullets now make a whizzing noise when they pass by your head

I also happen to have the right to tell them I don't care and that I like it how it is

Sure, along with a poor attitude, but expect people to question why you, well, have a poor attitude then.

unrelated:
working on some code to make projectile bullets now make a whizzing noise when they pass by your head
this would be terrifying with the LMG

Sure, along with a poor attitude, but expect people to question why you're an starfish then.
you think that because I like my model how it is and I don't care for the criticism on it I'm being an starfish or that I have a poor attitude?

I made the content for myself and I'm releasing it so that other people can enjoy it to, but I'm not going to change the model on the assault rifle because someone else wants it different, I like it.

get that stick out of your ass, my content is provided for free for anyones enjoyment, I am not obligated to make it fit the wants of other people, infact I don't even have to release it, it's actually a lot of work to put in all the extra code to make the addon accessible to the standard end user, but I do but you are dead wrong if you think that I don't have the right to tell people I'm not looking for that criticism, that is not a poor attitude

and as for being an starfish, forget off then cunt

...I'm being an starfish or that I have a poor attitude?

and as for being an starfish, forget off then cunt

I edited and just said you have a poor attitude, if you would like to refresh. Apologies on that one.  But yes, you have a poor attitude, and here's why:

I made the content for myself and I'm releasing it so that other people can enjoy it to, but I'm not going to change the model on the assault rifle because someone else wants it different, I like it.

That's not even the point here, all we said is that you forgot some crucial details and you should edit a few things, and if you have reasons like "Well it's inconsistent"  or something and you just like it the way it is, then fine, you can keep that. But if you said you don't care, then your reply to those two people was sort of contradictory and that's why I said that gives you a poor attitude, because, well, just saying I don't care in front of them is usually a poor attitude.

If you don't care about editing or adding in new things, you don't care, but there's barely any need to say you don't care if you, well, don't care, is all I'm saying.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:54:01 PM by Køtt »

I didn't forget to add a front sight, I intentionally left it out because I liked it better without it
also I have no need to conform to your idea of having a good attitude, forget off I'm not replying to your incessant comments anymore

Hey discourse aside, do you have a rough idea of when you'll add the new update?