[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 63000 times)

na just slap a scope on the current sniper and it'd look fine af
what's wrong with the sight that's already on it

na just slap a scope on the current sniper and it'd look fine af
wtf no that will completely ruin the flow and feel of the wasteland sniper

what's wrong with the sight that's already on it
doesnt look like it should be doing whatever its doing with the zoom in.

could have at least 2 lenses or something idk. doesn't seem like something that should reflect light (shine) or let you zoom in your view

could have at least 2 lenses or something idk. doesn't seem like something that should reflect light (shine) or let you zoom in your view
the scope was made that way out of gameplay choice, as it is least intrusive, the reflected shines are also a gameplay choice
this is about aesthetics and gameplay not logic

that's because it's just a metal sight without a lens

i don't know of a shooter game where aiming with an iron sight doesn't zoom in anyways

the only thing i'd think that would make the rifle better is adding a front sight so it's more clear that it's an iron sight and not a scope
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 01:38:18 PM by kongo »

youre addon is doing that thing again

youre addon is doing that thing again
sorry i need to update the updater, also that means the addon is outdated and you need to update SWeps
fixed, it wont happen again
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 12:46:37 AM by Swollow »

Why is it wasteland themed anyway when the rest of the weapons are the basic modern / normal themes? The wasteland theme is already out of place imo

At least adding a second "lens" along the barrel (like having the one by ur eye be a lens and a second lens halfway down the barrel to magnify the object) / putting a metal piece at the end would help

Why is it wasteland themed anyway when the rest of the weapons are the basic modern / normal themes? The wasteland theme is already out of place imo

At least adding a second "lens" along the barrel (like having the one by ur eye be a lens and a second lens halfway down the barrel to magnify the object) / putting a metal piece at the end would help
the whole weapon pack was made for a wasteland gamemode
literally shut up im not remodeling it for you, it only has one lens to maximize gameplay visibility

Any chance for medieval ammo weapon packs

If any of these weapons hit or a bullet impacts a vehicle, the vehicle will bleed? I also wanted to know if there's a way to disable the blood system entirely. I prefer using the pain emotes instead of blood.

If any of these weapons hit or a bullet impacts a vehicle, the vehicle will bleed? I also wanted to know if there's a way to disable the blood system entirely. I prefer using the pain emotes instead of blood.
ya next time i actually boot up blockland and stop playing league

blood comes out

shoot at a helicopter and hurt an apache

Yeah, but I just don't like the blood in general. It's a nice addition if I had the support_vehiclegore mod enabled. But like I said, I just don't prefer using blood.