My cousin is a minecraft fa(g)n

Author Topic: My cousin is a minecraft fa(g)n  (Read 1550 times)

Once upon a couple weeks ago, i stumbled across my cousin's youtube front page only to find disgusting minecraft videos.
Clickbait minecraft research thumbnails, stuffty "Sad" minecraft animations, and so on. I had to wipe his internet history, ALL of it. I kind of feel responsible for that since i forced minecraft into his head about 5 or so years ago, and as of now the only option seems to go on a holy and a noble crusade.

Preparations for the crusade are being made.
Since his second favorite game is mostly kirby, im going to get some emulators and get him kirby games
Also going to get him the modern warfare triology
Also gonna get him serious sam
Any more recomendations ?

Preparations for the crusade are being made.
Since his second favorite game is mostly kirby, im going to get some emulators and get him kirby games
Also going to get him the modern warfare triology
Also gonna get him serious sam
Any more recomendations ?
After you infected him with Minecraft 5 years ago, I would be scared to see what would happen once he gets more into Kirby..

minecraft aint even a bad game tho

minecraft aint even a bad game tho
It's not, the problem is that it has one of the most cancerous communities.

I don't see the probl-
Clickbait minecraft research thumbnails,
Ok, that's forgeted. Good thing you wiped his history.

I don't see a problem unless he is trying to get you to play it 24/7 and constantly calling it the greatest game ever

smh he's gettin all hot from that minecraft steve watch what happens when you start thrustin kirby on him, that pink boy thicc af