Author Topic: vore goes here  (Read 799 times)

people are complaining about the amounts of vore in various threads (because of stocking, there's a 21 page drama)
here's a solution, it's like the furry megathread but for vore, we don't have to see it elsewhere we can just steer clear
I can't force anyone to take the solution or to accept it IS one, but

whatever
vore goes here, it's not rocket science, people are complaining so it's best to put it here
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:20:55 AM by SuperSuit12 »

The only one who is really posting vore is stocking, do you really think someone like that is going to stop posting it in other threads?

you understand stockings a troll right

>going into a thread for gross stuff and complaining about seeing gross stuff

you understand stockings a troll right
yeah
but trying and failing is usually better than not trying, yes?
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take and all that

and really, I think stocking's trolling because we're letting her troll; if nobody overreacted to vore, this wouldn't be a problem, yes? We tend to make fun of special interestes so I guess this is stocking taking pre-emptive action somewhat to not be made fun of by making fun of us or something

IDK maybe I'm over-thinking stocking's motivation and she's just trolling for the fun of it and would be trolling in other ways if this wasn't happening
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:27:03 AM by SuperSuit12 »

yeah
but trying and failing is usually better than not trying, yes?
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take and all that

and really, I think stocking's trolling because we're letting her troll; if nobody overreacted to vore, this wouldn't be a problem, yes?
if you knew it would fail then why did you make the thread
even then this thread doesn't help your point. if anything your reacting to the vore

if nobody overreacted to vore, this wouldn't be a problem, yes?

i'm posting vore everyone out

anyone wanna bet stoking posts 0 times in this topic?

*rubs hands* double reverse psychology here we go