Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 55051 times)

Argentina continues to pitch it's offer to the CSA (arms/volunteers for cotton)

maybe we'll take argentina out of the monroe doctrine. they're fair game for colonization, europe.

maybe we'll take argentina out of the monroe doctrine. they're fair game for colonization, europe.

i mean

the usa can give some stuff and we can send volunteers

it's a race, who will support it first!

Argentina offers the US some resources for volunteers, if they so wish.

very good. anyone who pitches in gets a free barrel of cotton when this is all over.

conscription raised to 50%

Argentina continues to pitch it's offer to the CSA (arms/volunteers for cotton)
accepted

i mean

Argentina offers the US some resources for volunteers, if they so wish.
wait a minute you traitor wtf

Japan begins conscripting an army, around 20% of its male population. The reasons why are kept under wraps.
I'd surmise another supply problem with an army that large, so it'll slowly go up to 20%

the CSA requests aid from any who will give it
Spain offers to open trade with the CSA.

osht i thought the csa brushed the offer aside

uhhhhhhhh

jokes on you, usa???

forget i actually have to think about what i did

Britain is still "neutral."

In the same sense that the US was "neutral" at the start of WW1 and WW2...

lol when mexico is excited about helping america

OT; i have my reasons for helping the union.

Since Mexico is now in a official, out-of-state war, conscription is raised up by 5% (15%.)

Forces begin moving towards the northern border. The southern border is still fortified. Money continues being poured into renewing the infrastructure, so the conditions of the army itself are mediocre.

Japan decides to go with the flow, allowing trade from Russia and the US, but not the CSA.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 07:31:38 PM by Gojira »

Argentina decides to send arms to the CSA, hoping to get some arms to the rebels before the US completely establishes a naval blockade.

A call for loyal patriots willing to volunteer to fight for the Confederates begins in all major cities.

(Jairo, do I determine the number of volunteers or do you?)

The government decides to improve relations with Bolivia and Chile, and wishes for trade of resources.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 07:21:58 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Brazil embargoes CSA, offers trade deals to true free america and recognizes them as true america.

America help friend brazil modernize when all is well and done?? ;)

Brazil embargoes CSA, offers trade deals to true free america and recognizes them as true america.

America help friend brazil modernize when all is well and done?? ;)

did you accept our trade offer