Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 53424 times)

we nederlands support the lincoln boy in his struggle.
 buy our spices everyone (30% off week only deal)

i want 2 buy weid how much

The Mexican forces continue their march through southern Texas as they push through the Rio Grande. Outposts and weapon caches are destroyed along the way.

i want 2 buy weid how much

20 dollar but for you exclusively ill make it 10 dollar.

Argentina now tries to smuggle arms through the Caribbean to try and supply the Confederates and outmaneuver the blockade. A new domestic rifle begins to enter production and is equipped in some army units.

Argentina decides to improve relationships with Bolivia, Chile, Venezuela, and the Spanish Empire by setting up embassies in their capitals.

russia condemns argentine support of the slaver scum

Argentina decides to improve relationships with ... the Spanish Empire by setting up embassies in their capitals.
we will set up an embassy in your land as well. how about some trade friend

i don't think you would know about him smuggling.................... ...... russia

isnt that a COVERT?

i don't think you would know about him smuggling.................... ...... russia

isnt that a COVERT?

what covert? this is a late response to prior argentine actions. did my spies miss a recent development or something?

Argentina now tries to smuggle arms through the Caribbean to try and supply the Confederates and outmaneuver the blockade. A new domestic rifle begins to enter production and is equipped in some army units.

bad Spanish

Mexico renews the Confederate blockade in the Gulf of Mexico and increases the fleet garrison there. No ships are allowed to enter or leave (unless they are given permission by the US Navy.)

50,000 ottoman troops march towards the sinai peninsula

Blockade runners are pretty easy to spot; catching them is the problem.
We'll need some blockade runner catchers, but only hope that blockade runner catcher runners are not built, in which case we would need to create blockade runner catcher runner catchers.

what covert? this is a late response to prior argentine actions. did my spies miss a recent development or something?
oh.................. right

japan sends both origami tricks and supplies to lincolns forces.

japan sends both origami tricks and supplies to lincolns forces.

the south's days are surely numbered now
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:43:38 AM by Juncoph »

yes. muahahahaha, the origami will- i mean, the supplies will be their downfall

the south's days are surely numbered now
if you've a calendar then aren't all days numbered

confederate forces were brutally repulsed when they attempted an offensive against washington DC. coupled will the union capture of richmond, the CSA's capital, troop morale is at an all-time low for the states in rebellion as general robert e. lee requests audience to discuss surrender