Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 53459 times)

considering france's aged military tradition and prussia's artillery-first doctrine, I'd have to say france wouldn't hold the line

in fact, france should be struggling to defend
not to mention austrians pushing against the line as well

here's what i've gotten from this (italians not included because they joined the war right after i made this)

if anything i don't think france would be able to hold it for very long at most

though, i can see why austria wouldn't be much of a huge factor given their army isn't too good already, but still

I too remember when the whole of europe unnecessarily ganged up against france

this is ridiculous, what the forget is the reason for anyone except austria and prussia in this war?
i hope my own reasoning is understandable but i have no idea what the hell italy is hoping to get out of this edit; i dont understand russia joining in either really
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 12:04:27 PM by Decepticon »

though, i can see why austria wouldn't be much of a huge factor given their army isn't too good already, but still
i hope my own reasoning is understandable but i have no idea what the hell italy is hoping to get out of this
idk why everyone is ganging up on me in the first place when im trying to be the voice of reason, while Prussia is having a temper-tantrum and declaring war on me.

I understand russia and italy want to capitalize on france's weakness here but I'm going to have to step in because this is getting ridiculous

really only prussia and austria/britain are legitimately involved in this farce with the franks, so the rest of you doing stuff is voided. if you aren't allied to one of the sides or part of a crCIA, then you shouldn't be hopping in for no in-character reason besides "better dogpile the stuff outta them lol"

trying to loophole this will get you removed from the game
Well i did ask prussia for an alliance like 2 times.

Well i did ask prussia for an alliance like 2 times.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I purposely didn't call Italy or Russia because that would be ridiculous. Russia has no reason, and Italy really doesn't have any cause for war. Dog piling is what I hated before, because it is basically the result of the conniving bullstuff (see: megasupereast+saudi arabia alliance that nuked usa for no apparent reason) seen in previous role plays.

--

idk why everyone is ganging up on me in the first place when im trying to be the voice of reason, while Prussia is having a temper-tantrum and declaring war on me.
OOC, read up on some history. Historically, Otto (whether he intended to or not) maneuvered the French to declare war on Prussia/North German Confederation so they can gain the sway of the rest of the Germans after kicking Austria's stuff in years earlier. Basically to form Germany.

-

Prussian forces push forward and out to the flanks, using artillery and general discipline to break the integrity of the French "line".

i just wanted madagascar

cheese guy is still going

Austria continues the push in Lorraine, cavalry and infantry charging against the French infantry, a light amount of field artillery being used to batter down onto their defenses beforehand.

cheese guy is still going
(WAR DECLARED!)

the entirety of the russian navy discovers a wormhole just off the coast of madagascar while headed to south africa for a vacation

adventuring through it, they find themselves off the coast of china

russia begins to blockade china

Ottoman troops based in the Sinai move to capture Suez.

goin for that brand new cbrown town baby

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:04:17 PM by Swat 3 »

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:09:47 PM by Decepticon »

Ottoman troops based in the Sinai move to capture Suez.

goin for that brand new cbrown town baby
Halt! We will not allow the Ottomans to control the Suez cbrown town, an important international trade route. The parts of the British navy not in the Cbrown town are sent to the Mediterranean. Tread carefully. Do NOT invade Egypt. If you proceed with this, we WILL fire.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:56:41 PM by TristanLuigi »

morocco has unconditionally surrendered to spain
Full annexation is demanded. The current government can keep governing the area, but Morocco is no longer independent.
Conscription drops to 2% after the war, with most of the army being stationed in Moroccan territory to keep the peace.

A new propaganda campaign is set up, advocating for people to move into the uncolonized parts of Africa to claim them for Spain, and to civilize the brutes there. The rest of the army that isnt being used to keep the peace in morocco is sent to help with the colonization process.

Japan launches an invasion of China through the Russian blockade since apparently Jairo missed my post

US troops move into Hawaii to maintain order and the Provisional Government is put in place. After five years have passed, it will be annexed as a US territory.

The US accepts European refugees :^^^)