Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 53452 times)

-snip-
mi amigo can we talk about this
also if u want a unified spanish state feel free to come back any time

mi amigo can we talk about this
also if u want a unified spanish state feel free to come back any time

no dad
why remember central americo republic when you could be real central america in mexico hahahah!!

netherland does what it does best.

After their last request from the Central American states being denied, Mexico now makes a formal demand to turn over their sovereignty to Mexico in the will that Central America be unified, just as it was before, but under one single state as of this time. (not including belize i do not like you uk we will get you. with our charisma)
central america braces for impact as conscription is raised and defenses are set

remember, europe: stay out of the americas.

what about north of you

russia seeks to improve relations with the united states

this does not mean we're going to sell alaska though
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 01:56:24 PM by Juncoph »

what about argentina

i only wish to protect my interests, not to war with mexico

speaking of former colonies would any of them like to trade with their old overlord

central america braces for impact as conscription is raised and defenses are set

south america keep the forget out of this, this is my clay
britain u better stay the forget away too, keep ur belize

the south war

Mexico declares on the Central American states, in the casus belli of nationalism and regional unification. Their army departs, and heads to Guatemala. Their fleets blockade both sides of Central America, and deny any incoming trading, except for Colombia and Britain.

17,000 soldiers are dedicated to Lesser Yucatan (Biosfera Maya.) 35,000 soldiers are dedicated to Coban, while the rest head to Guatemala City and it's capital districts.

speaking of former colonies would any of them like to trade with their old overlord

at the end of the war with central america we can start discussing trade
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:53:33 PM by mattsos »

ottoman empire would like to buy weapons from britain

put troops as defence in the french colony in northern south america

russia shall we trade our indonesian spices for your recently acquired chinese rices

France begin to incorporate a new military doctrine, called "Shock Doctrine". This doctrine uses Calvary and focused infantry fire to dispose of artillery and oncoming infantry, in a sort of Zulu 'Bull's head' tactic.

russia shall we trade our indonesian spices for your recently acquired chinese rices

rice for spice? what a deal

russian aristocrats given land in china begin a brutal purge of opium addicts from their lands

>dispose of artillery

>more like artillery dispose of you