Espio is in a love triangle?

Poll

/

Cuck her (and probably fail)
19 (79.2%)
Bros before hoes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Espio is in a love triangle?  (Read 819 times)

Maybe show some actual patience and drop a steam message for her to see when she comes on, something asking for her number or something like that
That makes me look like some creepy stalker
Literally the first thing you see when you come online is some loser asking you for your number.

Also
>last online: 7 days ago

Literally the first thing you see when you come online is some loser asking you for your number.

Also
>last online: 7 days ago
I thought you liked her though. Plus asking her for her number when you already know her IRL does not make you look like a stalker. Just drop a message like "Hey I thought you were kinda cool when we met, do you mind if I have your number?" Or something like that.

You can't just give up on something this easily. The moment you do, things will happen and you'll regret it

No, it doesn't since you know her in real life.

Don't just ask for her number. Tell her you want to hang out again sometime and then ask for her number after you see what her reaction is.

you already know who you want. hit her up, see what happens.

>girl
>contact
>through steam

boy what planet are you from. kik exists for a reason you know
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 06:15:40 PM by Perry »

[Tilt glasses] im just an average highschooler, so how did I get in this situation? [screen turns white into a Flashback]

loving gross

>girl
>contact
>through steam

boy what planet are you from. kik exists for a reason you know
you mean snapchat

or just walk up to her and ask her for her phone number or something
or just talk to her more often

Espio you said you were in high school.

It's a bad idea to get into any relationship as a high schooler, much less a one-sided one.

You will become distracted and if it goes south you won't be doing so well.