Author Topic: Extension to the chainlink fence brick  (Read 545 times)

The wire fence bricks are great in theory but in practice they don't really look that great because the individual bricks don't really sync up that well, and 6x isn't even that great of a candidate for a brick that's supposed to go side-by-side with itself. So I was thinking, if we could cut it into multiple parts sorta like this

You could theoretically make your own fence sizes. One end brick, one top corner brick, one top brick, and a couple of actual fence bricks. That way, instead of having multiple 6x fence bricks sitting next to each other, you could just have one big fence with no seams. The base bricks could probably be swapped out with flat print bricks

actually not terribly difficult, and i originally planned to do this with the default fence brick window request (but the way the fence bricks work mean i can't do it). however getting the exact same design will be a problem since i dont know of any existing working blb importers. Siba's (Conservative) blb importer does not seem to work anymore.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:24:19 AM by Conan »