Author Topic: GRIMLOCKS STAY WOKE DOGFIGHT  (Read 5405 times)

sneak peak of better helicopters

Ignore shading pls I still have to fix that

i like the helis as they are now but i understand why people wouldnt like them. cool stuff

lmao you dont need 100 different planes it'd be pointless
for a capture-points map yeah
did you read the context of this? all the way back?

for a capture-points map yeah
did you read the context of this? all the way back?
yes and you dont need 100 different planes. thats hyperbole, of course, but it still stands true that we dont need a bunch of planes. it'd be pointless and do nothing but sit around as everyone used the good one.

this server is p dope. of course theres about 6 people every game fighting over the jet, but thats expected. personally, i think it would be cool if the jets didnt have missiles, and instead only had a minigun/non-locking missiles that do low damage but have a high splash range and high cooldown. this would limit their capability to mostly dogfighting, and the occasional strafing run. as it is now, someone can easily hop into a jet and kill every vehicle/turret on the enemy team.

i think this would def be a good change if you guys are adding attack choppers, as then the counters will be more balanced:
Code: [Select]
jets > jets
jets > heli's
AA > jets/helis
tanks/ground units > AA
heli's > tanks/ground units

also the classes need some work imo as well. a lot of them are just underwhelming/useless and others are just poorly balanced. just a couple examples:
ranger class: his rocket launcher can lock onto players which is kinda dumb nvm didnt see your update on the last page lol
nam vet: should really only have one grenade and doesnt need two powerful weapons

finally i think the boats should be distanced a little further from the coast, as the artillery truck can just bombard tf out of them.

big ups for putting out a quality server

this server is p dope. of course theres about 6 people every game fighting over the jet, but thats expected. personally, i think it would be cool if the jets didnt have missiles, and instead only had a minigun/non-locking missiles that do low damage but have a high splash range and high cooldown. this would limit their capability to mostly dogfighting, and the occasional strafing run. as it is now, someone can easily hop into a jet and kill every vehicle/turret on the enemy team.

i think this would def be a good change if you guys are adding attack choppers, as then the counters will be more balanced:
Code: [Select]
jets > jets
jets > heli's
AA > jets/helis
tanks/ground units > AA
heli's > tanks/ground units

also the classes need some work imo as well. a lot of them are just underwhelming/useless and others are just poorly balanced. just a couple examples:
ranger class: his rocket launcher can lock onto players which is kinda dumb nvm didnt see your update on the last page lol
nam vet: should really only have one grenade and doesnt need two powerful weapons

finally i think the boats should be distanced a little further from the coast, as the artillery truck can just bombard tf out of them.

big ups for putting out a quality server
Interesting you mention this

Conan is working on a edit of stratos f18 with bombs, a minigun, and missles that only lock on to air vehicles
Cowboy class and bomber will get a buff, as will agent by fixing its custom playertype
SeaRAM will get a health update as well
We're also impliminting a new rules area with a 0 tolerance policy for blocking vehicles, such as jets and the MRLS

as it is now, someone can easily hop into a jet and kill every vehicle/turret on the enemy team.
what i noticed was that ppl used the jets mostly to kill people on the ground, which i think sucks cuz theres not much you can do to survive that

what i noticed was that ppl used the jets mostly to kill people on the ground, which i think sucks cuz theres not much you can do to survive that
Have you hopped on sense we added seaRAMS

Have you hopped on sense we added seaRAMS
ya but you're not always next to one, one time i was in an area with none so I couldnt do anything to the jet that killed me

I'm thinking of mounting the seaRAM to a default tank instead of the tank turret so there's that

I'm thinking of mounting the seaRAM to a default tank instead of the tank turret so there's that
:O

gim

boomin?

it's been at the top or near the top of the serverlist sense it opened so I'd say its boomin

the only thing boomin is these fukin jets
server will be much better when theyre replaced