Author Topic: GRIMLOCKS STAY WOKE DOGFIGHT  (Read 5316 times)

the only thing boomin is these fukin jets
server will be much better when theyre replaced
to say bello is a good pilot is an understatement

suggestions from a long time dogfight player (since Jorgon? jogox? something like that.):

nerf jets vs players

make wider roads for vehicles to use

use a consistent weapon pack [current pack is either hitscan or raycast, no consistency]

ban spawn camping as its gay af

yeah thats another beef i had with the map, was the base design for the reds. whose idea was that gate??

yeah thats another beef i had with the map, was the base design for the reds. whose idea was that gate??
That is going to be removed

Despite the various issues being discussed, this server looks pretty legit.

I'll hop on this weekend if I get the chance.

I made the map but grim is missing some events so the gate currently doesnt break if you ram through it, it was never meant to be an obstacle.

Despite the various issues being discussed, this server looks pretty legit.

I'll hop on this weekend if I get the chance.
I made the map but grim is missing some events so the gate currently doesnt break if you ram through it, it was never meant to be an obstacle.
army just edit ur posts......

I would apreciate you sending me those(ROPE BRICKS)

ANYWHO

If you think you can add or develop something the server needs/could use, PLEASE say so! Blockland's needed a quality TDM server for a long time, and you can always keep improving!

if you see me on the server look outside your window because that means all the planets have aligned

if you see me on the server look outside your window because that means all the planets have aligned
You were on yesterday :egg:

You were on yesterday :egg:
yea but i wasnt on it for like 3 other days

bump, server is being hosted! A10's have been added along with BETTER HELICOPTERS