Author Topic: Blogland: My house is being invaded by mice  (Read 1261 times)

My house that I am in currently has a mouse nest in the walls that is connecting to my room, and it's loving scary as stuff.

For some backstory, on Friday, i'm just on my computer, minding my own business, when suddenly, I see a tail from under my covers, that tail of a mouse at that. I just gasp at the sight and see the tail go back in, and start to call my dad to see if I can camp out at his place. Just so you know, I have a fear of mice, which is the reason why I am doing this in the first place. In the end, I end up going to my dad's house early, and go home on Sunday, which I was originally planning to be there Saturday and Sunday.

While I'm at my dad's house, the mouse I saw back at home had been caught by the morning, and I thought that it was safe to go home, but I ended up staying at my dad's house until Sunday due to my preferred choice. Good choice on my part, since while I was gone, I didn't find out until today that one mouse was caught in the kitchen on Sunday morning and four mice in my room on the same day. I come back home the next night, which I am told to use my computer in the living room and sleep in my mom's bed tonight. Over the night I thought I heard some mouse sounds, but during that time, I thought it was my imagination.

It wasn't until today that I found out that we have a mouse nest in our house, and by we, I mean me, my brother, and my mother. I also learned that while I was gone, a mouse's tail was outside of the ceiling fan of the kitchen, through I didn't find out how since it would be too freaky for me to know. It turns out that there was a few holes in the house, through the main source of the mice is the hole in my room. My bro told me a couple of things that I should know and that we're gonna be like this for the next week or two.

Please send help.

sticky traps work awesome.

domesticate the mice and sell them as pets

tell them mice job for getting past your defenses

tell them mice job for getting past your defenses
one more squeak outta you and its over bub

one more squeak outta you and its over bub
sorry it's just that my puns click right into place

sorry it's just that my puns click right into place
but they're pretty cheesy if you ask me