(Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration

Author Topic: (Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration  (Read 3937 times)

Project Veritas just ruined their credibility for life. Investigative journalism is a good thing, but not when you're just flat-out making stuff up.

why do liberals hate the truth? they always react to facts and evidence like demons being read the scripture

Project Veritas just ruined their credibility for life. Investigative journalism is a good thing, but not when you're just flat-out making stuff up.

I know this is gonna spiral into a huge argument, but I'm gonna try not to get sucked into it. Just know that if you really believe that 4chan users uncovered a secret Democratic love-trafficking conspiracy operating in the basement of a pizza parlor - you are handicapped.

..what? there was only a single sentence mentioning pizzagate and called it a 'controversy', and that's about it. it didn't try making an argument about whether it was true or not lmao, you're blowing it up to be way more than it already is and trying to use those 5 words to discredit something else entirely

i mean im sure a few alt leftists are legitimately considering assassinating donald "Riddler" Annoying Orange but lets be honest it wont work

Well yeah leftists are afraid of guns

why do liberals hate the truth? they always react to facts and evidence like demons being read the scripture
I'll be honest here, I can understand the distrust toward Project Veritas, as the Founder has had a controversial past in terms of legitimacy.

But yet, we cannot dispute video and audio evidence.

It doesn't matter if this came from Riddler himself, if the video and audio are legitimate, then I am inclined to believe it to be true.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

yo, you do know stocking is trolling, right?

yo, you do know stocking is trolling, right?
YO, you do know everyone was saying " I was trolling " because I didn't fall in line for months, until they realised, I'm not loving around.

YO, you do know everyone was saying " I was trolling " because I didn't fall in line for months, until they realised, I'm not loving around.
whoa big hormonal tennager there is a quarter in my wallet take it

Ease back on the trigger.

oh yeah the totally unbiased independent journalists uncover objective facts that not only conveniently furthers an agenda and corroborates a conspiracy theory collaterally, but is released right at the peak of its relevance, and intelligence agencies are somehow completely in the dark about this exclusive information.

interesting

it's not that we thought you were trolling

it's that we hoped you were trolling

You sure are taking your cues from them liberals with that victim complex. SAD!

You sure are taking your cues from them liberals with that victim complex. SAD!
Is this some kind of clever turn around to say because everyone has come to this conclusion that i'm 'literally returdearded" so therefore my claim is victimising, or am I just reading to deep into this?