Author Topic: mcjob you good bro  (Read 2845 times)

this isn't a drama or anything just checkin to make sure you alright

You sound like a real shinning example of personality on this forum. I bet your snake finally cracked the 4-inch mark when you hit the "Post" button for that cracker remark.

Go on, have another one. I'm genuinely interested to count the amount of brain cells you're missing.
How to be popular in the Blockland Forums Off Topic section:

• Browse the Off Topic section and select an appropriately spammy topic that already exists in the first two pages. The more recent, the better.
  • Lightly skim the OP to understand what "joke" the spam topic is trying to portray.
  • Create a new topic with a variation of the same joke, but reduce the quality of the spelling and grammar, and make sure to write a slimmer version of the post you read.
  • Wait.
  • Rake in the eRep.
Unlike all the sad loving sacks in this topic, I would be a responsible parent who'd teach my kid to swear freely, believe freely and make the fat stacks. Philosophy, psychology and being a bad-arse gamer would be top-tier subjects I'd teach before they'd hit Pre-School.

I'd be the goddam best Dad ever.

idk if the hot flashes are kicking in or what
id suggest maybe a spa day or somethin?

hasn't he always been like this?

mcjob laying on some heat in that first quote, damn near sent ronin to the shadow realm 👀

Mcjob is fine he's just putting slavs in their place

guys help i just witnessed him slaughter kids

guys help i just witnessed him slaughter kids
eh they had it comin'

it's really hot in Australia right now he can't help but bring the heat here.

Australians are stupid drunkards. It's in their blood

Australians are stupid drunkards. It's in their blood

but seriously now mcjob, cut out the roast attempts, they were funny the first few times now they're getting just too mean spirited.

meant to post this here lol
(because aussies live on the bottom of the world)

-- Oi mate meet me at maccas we gonna throw hands

being an starfish is kind of his whole thing

-snipsnapsnop-
mcjob genderswap
She actually sounds like someone who'd be fun to hang out with.

It's the dry season and I've not been slamming enough wet pusillanimous individual in real life, so I've resorted to slamming damp cunts on these forums in the meantime.

The Australian Effect