Author Topic: mcjob you good bro  (Read 2846 times)

It's the dry season and I've not been slamming enough wet pusillanimous individual in real life, so I've resorted to slamming damp cunts on these forums in the meantime.
Question about Australia, do people really say 'cunt' as often as people say they do?

It's the dry season and I've not been slamming enough wet pusillanimous individual in real life, so I've resorted to slamming damp cunts on these forums in the meantime.

>expecting something not dry in australia

are there even bitches in australia?
thought you guys just kinda reproduced with kangaroos or something

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3292648/The-Australian-alphabet-formed-drunken-speech-settlers.html

that guy can piss off

he's just another cunt trying to standardize an unstandardizable concept

we'd probably sound loving handicapped to the long-dead speakers of old english. what the forget is wrong with us? we're speaking this strange, half-baked mix of old english and old french that just comes out handicapped. we don't even have gender-specific determiners. no das apple or die apple, no le apple or la apple, etc. just the apple.

if anything, the australian speech being simplified phonetically is a good thing. they speak more efficiently than any other anglosphere country.

thought you guys just kinda reproduced with kangaroos or something

Their "bitches" are the Emus

Well actually they are the Emus bitches but thats beside the point.

mcjob meet me behind Little Caesars im gonna bop u back into ur early teens

Question about Australia, do people really say 'cunt' as often as people say they do?
Yeah cunt. forgetin' just gotta lax it in man, gotta forgetin' say what forgetin' comes to mind cunt. No forgetin' fear here, cunt.

Listen, richardhead. My ex's knackered cunt was like traveling down the Wet 'n' Wild Log Flume without a raft.

My ex was a MASSIVE bitch, but if you really want to see a tank full of cunts, get on any train heading to Blacktown.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3292648/The-Australian-alphabet-formed-drunken-speech-settlers.html
Don't you have your mother's tit to drink milk out of? Or did she just rush you to formula because you were that horrible?

mcjob meet me behind Little Caesars im gonna bop u back into ur early teens
I'll forgetin' glass your face off cunt. King hit up the gabba. Try me richardknock.

McJob is mad that I'm better than him at halo reach

I frankly support mcjob's celibacy so he can more closely focus on taking down Nintendo to show the world that they're just like every other company that peddles to an impressionable demographic. Outstanding my good fellow, outstanding!

I love mcjob to death yo.

richardknock.
This one word made me laugh much harder than I should've