Author Topic: Whats your guy's opinion on religion?  (Read 5513 times)

Religion is gay

I was raised a catholic, went to a catholic preschool (just got stuff shoved down my throat) but lost faith in middle school times. For a short period of time I was agnostic (meaning that you believe in something that is not a religious being), now i'm an atheist.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:46:43 PM by are you my ghost »

Is there any logical reason to believe there's a god

went to a catholic preschool (just got stuff shoved down my throat)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

god is great because i am him
millions of believers around the world just turned atheist

page 3 and no deus vult memes SMH

but anyway im christian but I think that a lot of the things in the bible were symbolic rather than actually having happened. Like, ive met some people that believed that dinos and humans and all that coexisted, but if dinos existed in human times, then that means that ALL prehistoric animals that have ever existed coexisted with humans as well, and no ecosystem could ever support that, and what would be the point anyway

page 3 and no deus vult memes SMH

but anyway im christian but I think that a lot of the things in the bible were symbolic rather than actually having happened. Like, ive met some people that believed that dinos and humans and all that coexisted, but if dinos existed in human times, then that means that ALL prehistoric animals that have ever existed coexisted with humans as well, and no ecosystem could ever support that, and what would be the point anyway
yes ty i agree with you about the bible

non religious and dont really care for what religion someone is

yes ty i agree with you about the bible
that was just a trick to catch heretics like u

that was just a trick to catch heretics like u
;( you caught me

god isnt real but im pretty close

besides buddhism, the other main religions seem too traditional and toxic

DEUS VULT
OT :
yeah its good I guess, but I don't really want to choose a certain religion so I went for all of them
odin pls save me

too complicated, doesnt really give me any comfort. takes up space in life. im ok not being involved.