Author Topic: Fun/Silly/Unique Weapon Ideas  (Read 1240 times)

I out of sudden decided to make a topic about this to spark some possibility of new and fun weapons to play with.

Bucket O' Blocks

A bright red Bucket full of blocks,it's purpose is to throw some random colored blocks infront of you for protection against enemy fire, you can make 3 piles of blocks before the bucket gets empty.

Radioactive Thrower (don't mind the screenshot, it's just for design ideas)

A radioactive weapon that "melts" (by melting I mean fake kill) blocks or enemies infront of you, it's like a flamethrower, but radioactive, you can make a hole on the wall to pass through, but since it's fake kill, the blocks will respawn shortly after, and it can infect the floor for a short period of time, touching it will instantly kill the player.

I had other ideas in mind, I'll keep updating this once I figure out something cool, feel free to suggest as well.

Gun with super slow bullets. Like, walking forwards and shooting will hit you.
Aaaaaand it's instakill. Maybe just have it explode if you hit it.
It's not so much for directly attacking, but leaving a slow bullet in a hallway that enemies frequent, sorta like a moving trap. Also the bullet should be hard to see.

my whole idea of the GORT weaponry was to make silly weapons. i really want to do more, and i definitely am. I'm just extremely slow at scripting them

my whole idea of the GORT weaponry was to make silly weapons. i really want to do more, and i definitely am. I'm just extremely slow at scripting them
you program yourself? unless you want to get better at it or something you should probably get someone to help you out

oh i know how to do most things. im just really slow at it and tend to make errors a lot.