Author Topic: Endless Zombies but it ends at a certain wave plus some other stuff  (Read 1639 times)

Yup, still obsessing over Endless Zombies, but personally, i've been interested in this gamemode for quite some time due to my recent interest for Plants vs. Zombies.

So I've been wondering if somebody could make a mod of Endless Zombies, but instead it ends at a certain wave. At the end wave, there could be a final boss that you could make exclusive to that round only. You can also set how high its HP can be.

Plus, I would like a mod where, instead of editing the .cs files for the Endless Zombies gamemode, you can just event the bot holes in which the zombies spawn on. Plus, you can even make them first appear on certain waves. However, it would need Zserver_NewHealth to set how high your custom zombie's HP would be.

Can anybody make this happen?

P.S. It would be called "Finite Zombies" or something else.

/bump

can somebody make this happen (or not?)

I've actually done a PvZ-like gamemode, but without the eventing to place "plants" (I used bots for plants). However, it did not use Endless Zombies, and the zombie bots would go to the house whilst switching lanes. Invisible walls would seem weird, but this is a good idea.

Well it wont be endless zombies if it isnt endless

Well it wont be endless zombies if it isnt endless
Well it would be called "Finite Zombies" or something like that