monthly ban predictions - flash sale on eon

Author Topic: monthly ban predictions - flash sale on eon  (Read 21275 times)

but we can believe that he'll finally ascend to BoS to live with the great memes in banland
considering the only thing he's been banned for in the last 2+ years is not worded in the rules this is highly unlikely

considering the only thing he's been banned for in the last 2+ years is not worded in the rules this is highly unlikely

I'm sorry to be replying to you again but that sincerely doesn't make Tony's chances any better.

But I'd dare say he improved on his new account. He sounds more like a guy I'd chat with on the street now.

Credit where credit is due, tony is good at what he does, even if we don't like it. I highly doubt he will get banned this soon.

Yea tonys a lot smarter than most people here give him credit for. The thing he got banned for is pretty sketchy in my view but whatever.

On the subject of BOS: i think badspot makes people BOS when they get banned for:
A. Malicious behavior(hacking)
B: being a huge noted problem
C: Getting banned for the same thing repeatedly.

Changing one of my perdictions to DDD

badspot's going to get fed up and ban us all one day

adding big DDD to my predictions as well

edit; only 3 people woops
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:43:12 PM by Whackin »

I stopped caring about getting unbanned awhile ago.
Why not admit it? What's the harm in telling people that you spam certain freebuild and fort wars servers with relay spam, so what? That's all the trolling I do anyway.

User was banned for this post

big ddd

now should points be assigned to people who guessed a user would be banned after witnessing a post that clearly broke the rules and is bannable but do it before the user is banned
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 06:37:25 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

control f

2 results not being me
wow..

now should points be assigned to people who guessed a user would be banned after witnessing a post that clearly broke the rules and is bannable but do it before the user is banned
I think points should be assigned to people who guessed a user before they make an obvious post that breaks the rules.

also; other than drydess two other people put in a prediction
stocking, master matthew, and whackin
orangeman, whackin, master matthew²
it also appears their grouping me with problem users, of course this is ridiculous, so i'm clearing all my votes and saying that drydess androfox and brickmaster are getting banned

I stopped caring about getting unbanned awhile ago.
Why not admit it? What's the harm in telling people that you spam certain freebuild and fort wars servers with relay spam, so what? That's all the trolling I do anyway.

User was banned for this post
this boy got banned