Author Topic: /ty just came to my CRPG server and handed me a copy of his CRPG.  (Read 8813 times)

Get the host's key, I think.

no it gets the blid associated with the key
there's no way to retrieve a plaintext key using torquescript im pretty sure

you can get the first 6 characters but that's it

That's what I meant.

The ID 27161 is also related in the backdoors. An ID check shows Meggey is made auto-host whenever they join a server. Meggey is friends with /Ty and a problem user, and they are still active on occasions.
....I Have seen meggey in blok's city rpg :O

....I Have seen meggey in blok's city rpg :O
January 13...

I like how -paint- says im a problem user... How am i a problem user because /Ty added my BL_ID!!

The reason my BL_ID was auto host is because i was going to take over the remote server and host it.. now because he gave out his city-rpg without removing my BL_ID that makes me a problem user does it?

I like how -paint- says im a problem user... How am i a problem user because /Ty added my BL_ID!!

The reason my BL_ID was auto host is because i was going to take over the remote server and host it.. now because he gave out his city-rpg without removing my BL_ID that makes me a problem user does it?
You have a minion profile picture.
Enough said.

Don't ignore the fact you never told a single person about it, and the fact you still act like an idiot on servers and stir stuff with you and your 5 alts.

It's called open-source not idiot proof...

Meggey has nothing to do with this. Please, if anything, leave him alone.

wasn't his ID in the code? wouldn't that indicate you gave him access to enter through the back? door? see what i did there?

wasn't his ID in the code? wouldn't that indicate you gave him access to enter through the back? door? see what i did there?

Yes, made it clear that you're a useless individual.

Yes, made it clear that you're a useless individual.

Sorry, that was actually really mean. But come on bro...

Sorry, that was actually really mean. But come on bro...
Sounds like you're a dumbass and everyone who's associated with you is getting punished. You should feel bad.