Poll

(i mean like, cousins, not siblings)

is ok
29 (23.2%)
absolutely haram
96 (76.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: blf what are your thoughts on incestuous relationships  (Read 7064 times)

that's a no from me dog.

It poses some problems if those involved want to have a child. But if they're just banging it's none of my business.

handicapped people make more handicapped people

I dont see why incest is bad probably because I want to forget my suster but thats besides the point. That was a joke btw

If you love the person and the feeling is mutual its just the same as loving any other person
Unless its like your mother or something because... No

EDIT: Unless you want kids but you can always go to the sperm bank and get one that way if you really want a kid.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:05:02 AM by espio100 »

Although I discourage it the only real moral dilemma are the children's terrible birth defects.

I mean whatever floats their boat if its a mutual feeling, but having kids would mean a high risk of birth defects and/or mental illness

The problem is inbreeding. If pregnancy isn't going to happen, there's really no problem with it.

I'll be the first to ask:

What happened in the family?

my mom's dating her cousin

she can't get pregnant anymore though so that's not going to happen, but i still think it's messed up

my mom's dating her cousin

she can't get pregnant anymore though so that's not going to happen, but i still think it's messed up
we all have that hot cousin we want to bone, cant blame her

third cousin and beyond idgaf really

yknow if it were my children id be kind of weirded out. science hasn't really come back on how i feel about that yet. i guess id be ok with it itd just be like.... uncomfortable at first

however caring about other peoples business is overrated. i personally dont see a problem with incest besides the obvious birth issues. like its been said:
No risk of harmful pregnancy - no problem. Makes enough sense to me. :F

That was a joke btw
no it wasn't, but its ok