Poll

(i mean like, cousins, not siblings)

is ok
29 (23.2%)
absolutely haram
96 (76.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: blf what are your thoughts on incestuous relationships  (Read 7099 times)

Not surprising considering how sensitive he is.
I mean I dunno about you but incest is disgusting

Not surprising considering how sensitive he is.
You trying to justify how your sister is taking it deep up the arse from you?

dont have a source for this right now but i heard somewhere that the majority of incest entails some form of abuse/manipulation
Depends on what counts as incest. It's something like 1/4 of all marriages are between cousins. Now that's largely in the developing world and is often owed to arranged marriages (which you might describe as abuse/manipulation). But I would find it difficult to say that the majority of those 1/4 of all marriages involve abuse/manipulation.

But if we're talking about incrst between immediate family members like parents/children/siblings then it seems more likely that its because of abuse.

reminder that willymcmilly is also into loli/"baby fur" so this isn't really that surprising
But if we're talking about incrst between immediate family members like parents/children/siblings then it seems more likely that its because of abuse.
yeah im pretty sure that's what i was thinking of

however caring about other peoples business is overrated.
Good philosophy to live by.

incest is gene pool terrorism. If you and your subsequent generations were to keep loving their 2nd cousin, 5 generations in your great great grandchild would have some serious birth defects

til relationship = procreation

siblings or cousins is one thing but what about PARENT AND CHILD
all right that is disgusting
but, y'know, like, you do you

Have fun with birth defects you degenerates.

Have fun with birth defects you degenerates.
you're projecting because your parents are brother and sister

you're just jealous

no u

i don't get this
as in "it doesn't affect me so if a parent their son/daughter decide they want to bone then that's their problem."
I didn't mean to imply you were into that