Poll

Do you?

Yes
135 (75.8%)
No
43 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do you think Lolicon should be considered child enthusiasm?  (Read 57007 times)

It seems we are at an impasse

there's only an impasse in terms of peoples opinions.

otherwise, considering Loli was derived from child enthusiasm then it's safe to say that by definition it is child enthusiasm.

Euthanize lolicons
Maybe I can finally die

otherwise, considering Loli was derived from child enthusiasm then it's safe to say that by definition it is child enthusiasm.

I don't disagree.

Bigots will be bigots. Reminds me of footloose where backwards idiots think dancing is immoral lol

Loli wasn't derived from child enthusiasm, its an art form that celebrates youth and vibrancy. It's meant to be cute

Reminds me of footloose where backwards idiots think dancing is immoral lol

Oh my god. Not footloose again -_-

Euthanize lolicons
Maybe I can finally die
you should start the process and become an hero

people that say that they like loli actually mean
"I like CP but im too scared to admit it"

regardless of the content I don't think art of any form should be banned, photographs being the obvious exception.

I mean, I don't want to be creepy here, but we can't really apply the same regulations to people as we can to art because age doesn't necessarily coincide with appearance in art and TV and stuff. The actor who plays Moaning Mrytle from Harry Potter is 50+ years old even though she's made up to look like a little girl. What if it was the reverse and you found it attractive? Kim Possible is apparently 14 even though she's bangin' hot. Does that make me a child enthusiast? Apparently.

Kim Possible is apparently 14 even though she's bangin' hot. Does that make me a child enthusiast?

Definitely.

Kim Possible is apparently 14 even though she's bangin' hot. Does that make me a child enthusiast?
Yes, yes it does.

No, but looking at pictures of her constantly and beating your meat to r34 images of her being well aware she's 14 makes you one.