Poll

Do you?

Yes
135 (75.8%)
No
43 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do you think Lolicon should be considered child enthusiasm?  (Read 57272 times)

It depends.
I've seen loli with flat chests and small hips which should be considered that, but I've also seen "loli" where their tits are as big as their head pushing it in a grey area of sorts.
Why?
You openly admitted to searching babyfur, aka underdeveloped furries.

i mean its simulated childresearch but every movie is simulated murder and that's legal
Anime is inherently an object of moral degeneracy, unlike movies.

It depends.
You openly admitted to searching babyfur, aka underdeveloped furries.

Yeah, but that's different. I'm not into loli or any of that borderline CP stuff in general.

you like babies but it's different because they're dogs. Got it.

Technically yes, but it also depends on if they're into loving little girls irl or not.

Of course you of all people would say that

Yeah, but that's different. I'm not into loli or any of that borderline CP stuff in general.
You're a kid-forgeter AND an animal-forgeter?

I'm almost impressed to be honest.

idk if it should be considered child enthusiasm but it should be illegal.

Babyfur is literally the exact same as Loli except with fur

Also
Technically yes, but it also depends on if they're into loving little girls irl or not.
This is false.

well if you like animated little kids you probably like real little kids, I don't think there's any reasonable way to disagree with that

im about to get clowned on for speaking about an issue like this but not really unless the person shows signs of liking actual children
animated characters that have no real life counterparts, no ways of thinking, and are purely controlled by the people who created them have almost no likeness to actual people
sometimes you just need to learn how to separate reality from fiction
people who like vore most likely don't want to practice actual cannibalism (notice how i said most likely, it can still be possible, and please assume that i said this for almost every other part of this)
people who kill other people in video games aren't wanting to or actually are killing actual people
people who talk stuff to anonymous internet people probably wouldn't talk stuff in someone's face
people who faint at the sight of real blood probably wouldn't so much as blink when they saw blood in a cartoon or video game
why would this be any different for liking fake, fictional children?

What ever happened to Clone v.117? Did the cops catch him?

Like it or not it's just drawn art, and no matter how disturbing drawn art is, making it illegal is not a good thing to do as art is a form of free speech.

It's tough however when it's like "oh this character looks like they're 13 but they're actually a million years old and gone through puberty!!!!"
Because how do we know if the viewer is attracted to the young body style, or the young mindset/style of actions, or both? If it's just the young body style, there's a possibility of it slipping out of the definition of child enthusiasm due to that technicality, but I'm not certain. If it's any of the latter two, then it is 100% child enthusiasm special interest art.

If you regularly consume it you likely legitimately suffer from child enthusiasm, and even if you never plan on acting on it I suggest getting professional help.