Stop calling me a child enthusiast and obsessing over old stuff.

Author Topic: Stop calling me a child enthusiast and obsessing over old stuff.  (Read 12825 times)

I'm really loving tired of people calling me out for something that's dated and not true. I mostly blame Krupp for being an all-around richardhead, even endlessly attacking me on The Good One. I don't desire to forget children, I will never forget a child. I am not loveually attracted to children. I don't like loli girls or shota boys. I will not defend a childforgeter. The reason I like cub is for its representation of innocence in an ideal fictional world. It goes alongside my pre-existing interest for the furry subculture.

For those of you who were here during the initial drama, you no doubt remember what I said about that guy with thousands of CP images. That was greatly misworded. I have explained several times what I was intending to say.
I believe people in possession of CP with no existing record of loveual acts on children (or attempted etc.) should be dealt with on a different level than people who actively perform loveual acts on children. The creators and distributors of child research are obviously much more important because they created the content that the aformentioned otherwise innocent customer is only in possession of. They were the ones who loveually abused children, not the customer.
It probably already works this way so I don't know why I even brought it up.

Anyways, I hope you can read into this enough to understand where I'm coming from instead of ignoring everything and continuing to call me names.

OP sounds like he's trying to defend his child research collection.

remember cub is literally the same thing as loli and shota but instead of anime its furry

I'm really loving tired cause i didnt get any sleep last night. I mostly blame Krupp for being an all-around genius good man, even endlessly praising me on The Good One. I  desire to forget children, I will only  forget a child 6 days a week. I am loveually attracted to children. I like loli girls and shota boys.
the truth revealed

pretty sure it happened within the last six months so calling it "old stuff" doesn't really work

The customer is almost as bad as the filmers. When you feed your CP addiction every night you essentially give them viewership and money

this is probably the worst place to get everyone to stop loving with you
once a person is given a label around here they attempt to troll and forget with the person until they finally snap or leave
they won't read the post at all
they will just click on the thread post "lol creep forget off kys you furry degenerate" or whatever until you do one of the two
it always happens and it's gonna happen again

todays headline: Autistic child research enthusiast just can't take it anymore

remember cub is literally the same thing as loli and shota but instead of anime its furry
This. If you didn't want to be known as a child enthusiast you shouldn't'a said you searched that stuff

once a person is given a label around here they attempt to troll and forget with the person until they finally snap or leave
they won't read the post at all
they will just click on the thread post "lol creep forget off kys you furry degenerate" or whatever until you do one of the two
it always happens and it's gonna happen again

oh wow i spoke a little too late

OP sounds like he's trying to defend his child research collection.
This
When you feed your CP addiction every night you essentially give them viewership and money
todays headline: Autistic child research enthusiast just can't take it anymore

The fundamental issue here is that you think we're the problem for calling you out on some "accidental" sentiment you displayed a while ago.

The real problem is you. People use your history against you because, in acting like a cunt, you remind them of the bad things you've done. The only way to move forward and not have your past haunt you is to act like a new person. Just today you tried to belittle me, and so people were quite happy to rush in and remind you that you're way, way below the pedestal.

You have to change yourself to change the opinions about you. If you, from this point forward, only post positive messages and contribute in a way that people like, nobody is going to bring your stuff up. Hell, maybe they'll forget after long. But it's not going to start until you stop.

op has never heard of the Streisand effect

Literally throwing a hissy fit because of a joke