HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 170509 times)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 01:10:04 AM by TableSalt »

>not harvested anymore
>joins server while going through the server list
>gets jailed without saying anything
6/10 could've banned me smh

You mean when you were jailed the last time? My jail lists are saved.

If you stayed like 4 seconds longer I was going to release you.

I'm clearing The Harvested list because of the new page but this is a once in a lifetime chance for redemption.
in that case can you get it over with and ban me again please

You have to admit though, it's kinda weird that he was literally inactive for 7 months, didn't even log in. As soon as you mention his name he comes out of nowhere.
look, i just happened to come back shortly after one of the several times my name was mentioned
unless you actually believe that i was lurking the whole time waiting for seven and a half months you to make a new thread and mention me so i can finally log back in

Can you just loving go away? Or are you so mentally handicapped that when someone mentions that word you have some sort of seizure and you keep posting?
if i don't leave the first time you ask me to i'm not going to leave if you say it again six millionoy vey more times
i'm not obliged to leave the forums just because you asked me to, stop acting so entitled
if you genuinely want and expect me to leave the forums you should ask nicely instead of basically going "loving idiot leave why haven't you left yet you handicap"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:08:13 AM by Blockchip »

You were totally lurking.

You were totally lurking.
If you aren't trolling and you actually believe that I was lurking the forums for 7 and a half months just so I can come back when you made a new thread, I don't even know what to say.
What reason would I have for doing that and how would I even know you were going to eventually make a new thread?

How did you know about this thread then?

How did you know about this thread then?
Like i said, I just happened to return shortly after it was made.

That's a whole 7 month coincidence.

Like i said, I just happened to return shortly after it was made.
cool can you go away again

cool can you go away again
You've already asked me to leave a hundred times.
I'm legitimately curious as to what you expect to accomplish by asking it yet another time.

You're acting like a spoiled kid that is unable to comprehend that he can't get whatever he wants just by asking.

in that case can you get it over with and ban me again please

Why do you want to get Harvested that badly?

Why do you want to get Harvested that badly?
I honestly don't care whether I get banned or not but we both know it's only a matter of time before I do.

I'm legitimately curious as to what you expect to accomplish by asking it yet another time.
maybe you'd leave again????
I honestly don't care whether I get banned or not but we both know it's only a matter of time before I do.
so leave

I honestly don't care whether I get banned

I think you mean, Harvested. We don't ban in my server.

what does harvested mean?