HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 170446 times)

e-maxx must've forgeted up big time to get harvested not once but twice

He knows what he did.

He knows what he did.

yes

STOP

You are literally looking for trouble and it's painfully obvious since you came back.

STOP
You are literally looking for trouble and it's painfully obvious since you came back.
what posts that i've made since i came back make you think i'm trying to start trouble
the posts i made since i came back seem don't seem very rude/inflammatory at all
also you're not really one to complain about people looking for trouble tony

also why do you specify i'm "literally" looking for trouble
do people ever use that phrase in a metaphorical sense

First of all you're posting in the harvest thread which shows you're LITERALLY looking for trouble.

Then there is this.

something something lord tony lol

neither of those are provocative or intending to cause trouble in any way you're just a sperg

neither of those are provocative or intending to cause trouble in any way you're just a sperg

He knows specifically by messaging in the harvest clan page he's going to get a reaction which is looking for trouble.

Tell me, why else would he be in the harvest clan page.

There is no plausible discussion for him here.

He's been gone for a year.

Already posting in the harvest thread and talking about me.

first off edit your posts we're not in the caveman age
second off if he wanted a reaction, dont give him one. people say this all the loving time and yet noone does it

all he did was say yes, whats wrong

all he did was say yes, whats wrong
You probably missed the 50+ pages in the harvest where all blockchip did was sperg out and obsess over lord tony and basically incite war. him coming back to this same thread just to say 'yes' is basically a big taunt of 'look at me im back and im posting again in this thread'

its like if a creepy man walked into your daycare center and started jerking off so you called the police to arrest him and 5 years later he gets out of jail walks into your daycare again and makes creepy faces at children and stands around. Obviously you'd kick his ass out again because he's clearly a creepy degenerate and has a history of doing disgusting stuff.

You probably missed the 50+ pages in the harvest where all blockchip did was sperg out and obsess over lord tony and basically incite war. him coming back to this same thread just to say 'yes' is basically a big taunt of 'look at me im back and im posting again in this thread'

its like if a creepy man walked into your daycare center and started jerking off so you called the police to arrest him and 5 years later he gets out of jail walks into your daycare again and makes creepy faces at children and stands around. Obviously you'd kick his ass out again because he's clearly a creepy degenerate and has a history of doing disgusting stuff.

You're referring to past instances that you need to get over. He could be taunting, but he hasn't done anything. Have you ever considered that maybe you're the reason he acts the way he does? Also, your brown townogy doesn't fit because all Blockchip said was "yes", and you clearly miss the fact that this is a "forum", a public speaking place.