HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 170369 times)

give me an example of when you have tried to ignore me because from what i've seen you always have something to say to me no matter what i post

This is how pathetic you are because you need me to reply to you so you can get your rocks off.

Don't you kids ever get tired of trolling Tony?

Boltster did the exact same crap when I ignored him, he would just keep constantly posting in here to get my attention because I wouldn't reply back to him.

Then he finally got so bored from me not replying back he posted research.

Now he went MIA.

You getting your rocks off by me giving you attention is entirely my choice to do so. I can just ignore you.

dont you have anything to say, tony?
i dunno man sometimes it seems like its the other way around when you were constantly being all on about that necrobump in threads where it wasnt relevant

This is how pathetic you are because you need me to reply to you so you can get your rocks off.
Listen buddy if u don't wanna answer the question that's fine you could just say so instead of being an edgy cucklord

Listen buddy if u don't wanna answer the question that's fine you could just say so instead of being an edgy cucklord

are you black

And you are harvested
no.. not burtom...
youll regeret doing that,....

no.. not burtom...
youll regeret doing that,....

• TableSalt
    Blockland ID:    88009

shut up tablepepper your harvested too!

You mean that outdated list?

Because I took you off the harvested list because you seemed like a decent guy but you became a handicap again.