Blockland Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 13, 2017, 08:10:17 PM

Home Help Login Register
+  Blockland Forum
|-+  Blockland Forums
| |-+  Clan Discussion
| | |-+  The Sacred Order of The Harvest: Give us your meat!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest: Give us your meat!  (Read 38649 times)
Electrk²

« November 29, 2017, 08:04:27 PM »

You are the only one that is

I am here.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 12:55:08 AM by Electrk² » Logged
Ad Bot

« Full members do not see ads »

Pompmaker2

« November 30, 2017, 06:02:45 AM »

Nop
wait then what does this clan actually do as a clan
why does it exist
King Tøny

« November 30, 2017, 07:31:36 AM »

why does it exist

Why do you try getting harvested?
King Tøny

« December 04, 2017, 07:57:45 PM »

Can you post a birds eye view of your Medieval map?

When I get a new monitor.
Darryl McKoy

« December 05, 2017, 01:14:05 AM »

why does it exist
It has always and probably will always be a shitlist tony uses to get more attention. It's almost laughable because at the start he made a big deal about how it's an exclusive club, but it turns out it's so exclusive that he doesn't have anyone to help him with any of his projects lol. Lonely Tony
King Tøny

« December 05, 2017, 05:42:52 AM »

It has always and probably will always be a shitlist tony uses to get more attention. It's almost laughable because at the start he made a big deal about how it's an exclusive club, but it turns out it's so exclusive that he doesn't have anyone to help him with any of his projects lol. Lonely Tony

I don't need help, it's appreciated but I don't need it lol.
King Tøny

« December 05, 2017, 05:43:56 AM »

This clan isn't Thot patrol, so I don't know why people keep attacking this clan.

We just want to build in private. I don't know what's so wrong with wanting exclusivity.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:46:02 AM by King Tøny » Logged
King Tøny

« December 06, 2017, 09:54:49 PM »

Can you post a birds eye view of your Medieval map?

Pompmaker2

« December 06, 2017, 11:05:37 PM »

This clan isn't Thot patrol, so I don't know why people keep attacking this clan.
it's because you're still a hate clan
King Tøny

« December 06, 2017, 11:19:38 PM »

it's because you're still a hate clan

What the fuck are you talking about?

Because I have people on a fucking blacklist that I never updated in months? Every clan has a blacklist. This isn't a fucking trolling clan, we don't harass other servers or players. We are quiet in our own fucking servers not harming other people.

What makes this a hate clan other than the blacklist that every clan has?
King Tøny

« December 06, 2017, 11:21:43 PM »

I've only joined 2 servers that were not mine in blockland for about this whole fucking year.

I stay in my server 99% of the time.
King Tøny

« December 06, 2017, 11:29:02 PM »

I don't even know who you are pompmaker. You try too hard to get yourself "harvested" that you keep harassing me about it but you fail to realize that i don't even care enough to update the harvest list at all.

I can remove the harvest list right now, I don't care about it. The only banlist I am actually updating is my server banlist and I don't even post that list on the forums.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:36:42 AM by King Tøny » Logged
King Tøny

« December 06, 2017, 11:35:23 PM »

tony you're a narcissistic piece of shit who never thinks he's wrong even when the whole world tells you otherwise
no one wants to listen to you except your retarded circlejerk of socially paralysed schoolyard bullies
gtfo our forums and take your piss-dumb worshippers with you

Like geez what do you fucking want from me?

I don't recall a single time I have ever bothered you directly and I doubt any of my harvest members have directly bothered you either.
King Tøny

« December 06, 2017, 11:42:46 PM »

Unless you have an alternate account that I don't know about, I do not recall a time where I have directly confronted you outside of this clan thread.

If there is an issue like I called you a name on a random server or something like that in the past let me know now.

Because you make it seem like you have a personal vendetta against me and to be fucking honest with you, I still don't even know who you are.

King Tøny

« December 07, 2017, 12:03:51 AM »

Let me tell you something.

This clan is just a tribute to the 1996 Harvester PC point and click game. http://store.steampowered.com/app/287020/Harvester/

If you think we are some super secret lego Illuminati club hiding in the shadows, you're wrong. I just wanted to appreciate an old ass game.

Sorry for the six posts in a row, but I'm getting tired of people thinking this is some secret clan that is doing shit behind people's backs.

This clan does not raid servers, this clan does not harass others, this clan does not look for thots. This is a 100% building clan.

I even have people try joining the clan and they say they want to join because they want to go harvest some thots. I denied them from joining because I told them we don't actually fucking do this.

So in a few weeks I'm going to revamp the clan to make it appear more friendly because both sides don't seem to get what this clan is even about.

One side dislikes the clan because they think we are a hate clan. The other side wants to join/support this clan because they think we are a hate clan.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:58:24 AM by King Tøny » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37]  

Login with username, password and session length