[news] THE WALL IS GOING UP

Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 23344 times)

We're never going to get mexico to directly write the US a check lmfao. there are other ways to make them pay for it lol.
ya but what's the best way? I dont remember my source but I remember reading that Mexico doesn't really get that much aid from the US compared to the cost of the wall
Somewhere in the region of 50 million USD/yr

So when are the snow mexicans getting their wall?

We're never going to get mexico to directly write the US a check lmfao. there are other ways to make them pay for it lol.
such as... put tariffs on mexican private businesses that aren't affiliated with the Mexican government?

such as... put tariffs on mexican private businesses that aren't affiliated with the Mexican government?
which ultimately affects the US citizens negatively

this wall money should go towards education and updating our infrastructure. if the wall is really that important (it's not) cut military spending to pay for it. sick of republicans whining about our military being weak. if it's "weak" with that kind of spending then tf are we doing with that 610b? losing it to piss-poor fund allocation and embarrassing efficiency?

if it's "weak" with that kind of spending then tf are we doing with that 610b? losing it to piss-poor fund allocation and embarrassing efficiency?
Yes actually lol